How do you type out a subscript?
Alternatively, you can find other keyboard apps on the Play Store that allows typing subscript.
- Open the text where you want to type subscript. …
- Switch your keyboard to the Engineering Keyboard. …
- Tap the nnn super/subscript icon on the bottom-left. …
- Tap the subscript character you want to type.
How do you insert a field in AutoCAD?
To Insert Fields in AutoCAD Text
- Select the AutoCAD text in which you want to insert a field.
- Right-click, and click Text Edit.
- Right-click at the point within the text where you want to insert a field, and click Insert Field.
- Define the field and its format. If you want to insert a … Then… …
- Click OK.
What is an example of a subscript?
Subscript is the text which a small letter/number is written after a particular letter/number. It hangs below its letter or number. It is used when writing chemical compounds. An example of subscript is N2.
How do you write first?
You can do this through the Font dialog box, but there is a much faster way. For superscript, simply press Ctrl + Shift + + (press and hold Ctrl and Shift, then press +). For subscript, press CTRL + = (press and hold Ctrl, then press =).
How do you type a small 2 in h2o?
How to Type the Water Symbol
- Open a new or existing document in Microsoft Word or your preferred word processing program.
- Type “H2O.”
- Highlight the “2.”
- Click the subscript button. In Microsoft Word, this button is under the “Font” section of the “Home” ribbon menu. It resembles an “X” followed by a subscript “2.” Tip.
How do I change text field in AutoCAD?
To Edit a Field
- Double-click a text object to display the appropriate text editing dialog box.
- Double-click the field that you want to edit. The Field dialog box is displayed.
- Make any needed changes.
- Click OK to exit the Field dialog box.
- Exit the text editor.
What is a field in AutoCAD?
A field is a text string in AutoCAD that contains instructions to display data that you expect to change during the design process or lifecycle of a drawing and/or drawing package. A greyed out area in a drawing indicates that a field has been used and the data is linked to another source.
How do you maintain consistent spacing between dimensions?
Keep dimension line spacing consistent throughout the drawing. Line up and group dimensions as much as possible so the drawing looks neat and keep spacing consistent everywhere. Don’t break extension lines around the object lines. Hold dimension lines off of the object.
What do you mean by subscript?
A subscript or superscript is a character (such as a number or letter) that is set slightly below or above the normal line of type, respectively. It is usually smaller than the rest of the text. Subscripts appear at or below the baseline, while superscripts are above.
What is a subscript in coding?
(1) In programming, a symbol or number used to identify an element in an array. Usually, the subscript is placed in brackets following the array name. For example, AR identifies element number 5 in an array called AR. If the array is multidimensional, you must specify a subscript for each dimension.
What does subscript formula mean?
Subscripts. We use subscripts in chemical formulae to indicate the number of atoms of an element present in am molecule or formula unit. … It indicates that each water molecule contains two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen. In terms of atoms, water always has a 2:1 ratio of hydrogen to oxygen.
How do you write 1st 2nd 3rd on word?
Superscript in Word
- Place cursor where you want the superscript to go.
- In the Home tab, click the superscript button X2
- Type what you want as the superscript.
- Click the superscript button again to return to normal font.