From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right. On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK.
What is the Viewport command in AutoCAD?
Layout viewports are objects that display views of model space. You create, scale, and place them in paper space on a layout. On each layout, you can create one or more layout viewports. Each layout viewport is like a closed circuit TV monitor of a view of the model at a scale and orientation that you specify.
How do I fix the viewport in AutoCAD?
How to Lock the Viewport in AutoCAD 2014
- Verify that you’re in paper space. (Check the UCS icon or move the crosshairs.)
- Select the boundary of the viewport whose arrangement you want to protect. …
- Click the Lock/Unlock Viewport button to lock the viewport scale.
How do I restore a viewport in AutoCAD?
To Restore a Saved Viewport Arrangement in Model Space
- Click View tab Model Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, choose a configuration to restore.
What is meant by viewport?
The viewport is the user’s visible area of a web page. The viewport varies with the device, and will be smaller on a mobile phone than on a computer screen. Before tablets and mobile phones, web pages were designed only for computer screens, and it was common for web pages to have a static design and a fixed size.
How do you use a viewport?
Use the viewport meta tag to improve the presentation of your web content. Typically, you use the viewport meta tag to set the width and initial scale of the viewport. For example, if your webpage is narrower than 980 pixels, then you should set the width of the viewport to fit your web content.
How do you unfreeze a viewport layer?
Double-click within a layout viewport to make it current. Click Home tab Layer panel Layer Properties. In the Layer Properties Manager, select the layers to freeze or thaw.
How do I unlock a drawing in AutoCAD?
If you need to select or move the file, you can unlock it. Click an empty space on the diagram to deselect anything that may already be selected. Right-click, and then click CAD Drawing Object > Properties. Click to deselect the Lock size and position and Lock against deletion checkboxes.
How do you lock and unlock a layout in AutoCAD?
To Lock the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the border of a layout viewport.
- Right-click and choose Display Locked Yes.
Why can’t I see my viewport in AutoCAD?
In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen. … If other viewports are in the layout tab, remove them from the selection set by holding down the Shift key and selecting each visible viewport, leaving just the invisible viewport selected.
How do you hide a viewport in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
Where is viewport in AutoCAD?
- If necessary, click a layout tab.
- Set the current layer to a layer that’s reserved for layout viewports (recommended). …
- Click Layout tab Layout Viewports panel Insert View.
- Do one of the following: …
- Right click to display a list of scales and click one of them.
- Click to place the layout viewport on the layout.
What is my viewport?
The viewport is the part of the webpage that the user can currently see. The scrollbars move the viewport to show other parts of the page. The viewport is the user’s visible area of a web page. The viewport varies with the device, and will be smaller on a mobile phone than on a computer screen.
What do you think is the role of the viewport?
Definition. The term viewport refers to the size of a window or visible area on a screen. In general, this term is used for displays on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. … The viewport element adapts web pages to the screen’s length and width so that mobile browsers can display the entire content correctly.
What is viewport clipping?
you can easily keep the scale and position of an existing viewport thus keeping the placement of dimensions and multileaders and lets you either select an existing object to be the new frame of the viewport or define a new one by picking points (like making a polyline). …8 мая 2012 г.