What is the purpose of the wipeout command?
The Wipeout command is used to hide some parts of the drawing without deleting them. It is an object of the background color, the borders of which have a different color and can be hidden.
How do you hide the wipeout frame in AutoCAD?
Do one of the following:
- Choose OFF in the context menu or type off, then press Enter, to hide the edges of all wipeouts in the drawing.
- Choose ON in the context menu or type on, then press Enter, to display the edges of all wipeouts in the drawing.
How do you turn on tracks in AutoCAD?
To Change AutoTrack Settings
- Right-click the drawing area and click Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Drafting tab, under AutoTrack Settings, select or clear the following alignment path display options: Display Polar Tracking Vector. …
- Under Alignment Point Acquisition, select a method for acquiring object points for object snap tracking:
How do you use wipeout command?
Enter y to erase the polyline that was used to create the wipeout object. Enter n to retain the polyline.
Available Frames modes:
- ON – frames are displayed and plotted.
- OFF – frames are not displayed or plotted.
- Display but not plot – frames are displayed but are not plotted.
How do you hide the wipeout border?
When you use Wipeout on the Command line, the default is for a polyline, to select an area to ‘hide’ or wipe out from a drawing. However, if you select Frames when executing the command, the Off setting will turn the frame(s) off, and On will show the frame(s) and allow you to recover the area that has been wiped.
How do you wipeout a circle?
How can I create a circular wipeout
- Enter the command POLYGON,
- When prompted to enter the number of sides, enter a value of 36 which will create a closed pline that looks just like a circle. …
- Then use of the WIPEOUT command like you normally would, and choose Polyline option, then select the pline created and done!
What is the wipeout command in Autocad?
Creates a polygonal area that masks underlying objects with the current background color. The wipeout area is bounded by a frame that you can turn on or off. You can also choose to display the frame on screen and have it hidden for plotting.
What is the use of region command in Autocad?
Converts objects that enclose an area into a 2D region object. Regions are 2D areas that you create from closed planar loops of objects. Valid objects include polylines, lines, circular arcs, circles, elliptical arcs, ellipses, and splines. Each closed loop is converted into a separate region.
What shortcut key Turns object snap tracking on and off?
How are AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts used?1. DisplayingCTRL+MAJ+PActivate/deactivate the quick properties interfaceCTRL + WTurns object snap tracking on/offREGENUpdate (regenerate) the displayTOOLTIPSManage the display of the tooltips on the flyout, on the toolbarsЕщё 4 строки
What is ID command in Autocad?
ID lists the X, Y, and Z values of the specified point and stores the coordinate of the specified point as the last point. You can reference the last point by entering @ at the next prompt that requests a point. … The UCS coordinate values of the location are displayed at the Command prompt.
How do I enable dynamic input?
Do any of the following:
- Press the F12 key to toggle Dynamic Input on and off.
- Change the DYNMODE variable to 1 for on, or 0 for off.
- Toggle the dynamic input icon in the lower-left or lower-right corner of the program:
6 мая 2020 г.