Choose View > Hidden Geometry or View > Hidden Objects again to clear the option and make the ghost pattern or object disappear. To change geometry from hidden to visible, you need to unhide it. Select the hidden geometry, context-click the selection, and choose Unhide.
How do I unhide an image in SketchUp?
Since you’ve got only one layer, you turned on hidden geometry, right? Select it, right click, unhide. Select it, Edit menu, unhide.
How do you hide hidden lines in SketchUp?
Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
How do you show hidden layers in SketchUp?
Viewing and Hiding Layers
- Click the Main Menu icon ( ).
- Click the Layers icon ( ), and the Layers tab appears, as shown in the following figure. IMG.
How do you hide things in SketchUp?
Follow these steps to hide a line or any geometry:
- Select the geometry you want to hide.
- Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide. The selected geometry disappears from view, although it is still there, like a ghost in the machine.