How do you use the selection tool in SketchBook?
Using a selection like a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Tap , then .
- Choose a type of selection: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand was selected, if you want to sample all layers, tap .
- Tap-drag or tap and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or. …
- When finished, tap , then .
What does the lasso tool do in Autodesk?
To open the Lasso Tool, click the Lasso Tool icon in the Tool Box. The Lasso Tool lets you select objects and components in your scene by drawing a freeform shape around them. Double-click the Lasso Tool icon to display the Lasso Tool options.
How do you lasso and copy in SketchBook?
If you want to copy and paste content, use one of the selection tools and make your selection, then do the following:
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you select and move in Autodesk SketchBook?
To move a selection, highlight the move outer circle. Tap, then drag to move the layer around the canvas. To rotate a selection around its center, highlight the rotate middle circle. Tap, then drag in a circular motion in the direction you want to rotate.
Does Autodesk SketchBook have clipping?
In the mobile version of SketchBook, you can’t crop the canvas after you have created it. For layers, you can’t really clip it. You can maybe make a selection and cut/copy/paste it. It is under the layer editor.
How do you duplicate on SketchBook app?
How do you duplicate a selection in Autodesk SketchBook?
- select the layer and tap-hold and flick .
- for Pro subscribers, besides using the layer marking menu, you can also tap. and select Duplicate.
How do I move in Autodesk?
To Move Objects Using Two Points
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move. Find.
- Select the objects to move and press Enter.
- Specify a base point for the move.
- Specify a second point. The objects you selected are moved to a new location determined by the distance and direction between the first and second points.
Can you move drawings in SketchBook?
Repositioning your selection in SketchBook Pro Mobile
To free-form move the selection, drag with your finger in the middle of the puck to place the selection. To move the selection a pixel at a time, tap the arrow for the direction you want. Each time you tap it, the selection is moved one pixel in that direction.