Can you join detail lines in Revit?
Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit. If you selected a spline, line, or arc, press Enter to convert the selected object into a polyline. Enter j (Join).
How do you add detail lines in Revit?
Select a tool that allows for a line. For example, click Annotate tab Detail panel (Detail Line). Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
How do you change a model line to a detail line in Revit?
Convert Line Types
- Make sure the active view supports the line type to which you are converting.
- In the drawing area, select the lines to be converted (model, detail, or symbolic).
- Click Modify Lines tab Edit panel Convert Lines.
Is there a polyline in Revit?
A polyline is a collection of line segments defined by a set of coordinate points. These are typically encountered in imported geometry. The PolyLine class offers the ability to read the coordinates: PolyLine.
How do you convert lines into polylines?
How to convert LINE to Polyline
- Type PEDIT and Press ENTER.
- Type M and Press Enter.
- Select objects and Press Enter.
- Press Enter.
- Type J and Press Enter.
- Press Enter.
- Press Esc (Escape)
Where is the line tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down. For information about defining and modifying line styles, see Line Styles. In the drawing area, highlight the edge whose line style you want to change.
How do you change line styles in Revit?
To create and modify line styles, click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Styles. Create custom line styles and use them in your views. Use the Line Styles dialog to create a line style. You can delete any user-created line styles.
How do you make a detail line thicker in Revit?
Specify Line Weights
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Line Weights).
- In the Line Weights dialog, click the Model Line Weights, Perspective Line Weights, or Annotation Line Weights tab.
- Click a cell in the table and enter a value.
- Click OK.
How do you make a 3D line in Revit?
Use the Model Line tool to add a 3D line to the design.
- Click (Model Line). …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab Draw panel, and select a sketching option or Pick Lines to create lines by selecting lines or walls within the model.
How do you draw a spline in Revit?
Click Place Lines tab (or respective Place
How do you split a spline in Revit?
To divide a line into equal segments
- Draw or pick a line.
- On the Toolbar, click the Split icon.
- Split the line into the number of segments required (they do not need to be equally spaced at this point).
- On the Basics or Drafting tab of the Design bar, click the Dimension tool.
How do you hide detail lines in Revit?
The ‘Linework’ tool can be found in the Modify Tab – View Panel – Linework. Select the ‘Linework’ tool, pick the line you want to disappear, select the ‘Invisible Lines’ line style from the dropdown in the ribbon. There may be several coincident edges so keep picking until all the lines are changed to ‘Invisible’.
Where can you set the default visibility of worksets Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). Under Visible in all views, select the check box to show a workset in project views, or clear the check box to hide it.
How do you select a similar line in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.