How do I delete duplicates in Revit?
To remove duplicate type names from your entire Revit project:
- Launch Ideate BIMLink and select the Load Sample… …
- Set the Source directory to the “Quality Control” folder.
- Select the link called “QC-MC-Duplicate_Marks_Type”
- Export the values from Ideate BIMLink to Excel.
What is duplicate view in Revit?
When you select “Duplicate with Detailing,” the model geometry of the view is duplicated as well as the annotation and detailing elements. … Annotation elements added to one view do not display in the duplicate view. The “duplicate as dependent” option creates a duplicate view linked to the original view.
Is there an overkill command in Revit?
Select objects in a drawing (use CTRL-A to select everything) and then type OVERKILL on the command line. Click OK on the Delete Duplicate Objects dialog window, adjusting settings as desired (the default options are usually sufficient). Overkill deletes information that is overlaying other items.
How do you find overlapping walls in Revit?
You can locate instances where two identical elements overlap by going to Manage tab » Warnings. This may be a little cumbersome, but it should work.
Can Revit not duplicate existing views?
Go to View > Plans Views > Floor plan. Uncheck “Do not duplicate existing views”. Select the same Level from step one. Select OK.
How do you duplicate floor plans in Revit?
- Copy to Clipboard (CTRL+C) or from the Modify ribbon>Clipboard panel, choose Copy.
- On the Modify ribbon > Clipboard, click the drop down arrow under the Paste command.
- Select “Aligned to Selected Levels”
- Choose the Target level (i.e. Level 2)
- Switch to a 3D View to see the results.
How do you regenerate in Revit?
To Regenerate the View Drawings in a Project
- On the Project Navigator palette, click the Views tab.
- On the toolbar at the bottom of the tab, click the button. All view drawings in the project are updated with the changed constructs.
What is overkill in AutoCAD?
Removes duplicate or overlapping lines, arcs, and polylines. Also, combines those that are partially overlapping or contiguous.
How do you merge walls in Revit?
Join Parallel Walls
- In a plan view, place the walls less than 6 inches apart.
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel Join drop-down Join Geometry.
- Select the walls to join. If either wall has an insert (such as a window), it cuts through the joined wall.
How do you combine parts in Revit?
Click Modify | Division Part panel (Edit Merged). Select the merged part. Click Modify | Merged Part tab Merged Parts panel (Add) or (Remove), and then select the parts to be added or removed. When finished adding or removing parts, click (Finish Edit Mode).