The ViewCube is a navigation tool that is displayed when you are working in 2D model space or 3D visual style. With ViewCube, you can switch between standard and isometric views. The ViewCube is a persistent, clickable and draggable interface that you use to switch between standard and isometric views of your model.
How do you show ViewCube in AutoCAD?
Show or Hide the ViewCube by Visual Style
- Right-click the drawing area and choose Options.
- On the 3D Modeling tab, under Display Tools In Viewport Display The ViewCube, click or clear: 2D Wireframe Visual Style. All Other Visual Styles.
How do I restore ViewCube in AutoCAD?
Display the ViewCube Settings dialog box.
- If the ViewCube is active, right-click the ViewCube and choose ViewCube Settings.
- If the ViewCube is not active, in the Options dialog box, 3D Modeling tab, under 3D Navigation, click ViewCube.
What is Fillmode in AutoCAD?
Specifies whether hatches and fills, 2D solids, and wide polylines are filled in. Type: Integer. Saved in: Drawing.
Where is the ViewCube located?
The ViewCube is a cube-shaped widget placed in a corner of the window. When acting as an orientation indicator, the ViewCube turns to reflect the current view direction as the user re-orients the scene using other tools.
Where is the navigation bar in Autocad?
The navigation bar floats over and along one of the side of the drawing window.
How do I enable UCS in Autocad?
To Turn the Display of the UCS Icon On and Off
- Click View tab > Viewport Tools panel > UCS Icon. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter UCSICON. Then, enter ON or OFF.
How do I get rid of the compass in Autocad?
- Right-click the ViewCube, and click Options.
- In the ViewCube Options dialog box, under Compass, select, or clear the check box for Show the Compass. When selected, the compass displays beneath the ViewCube, and indicates the direction of North for the model. When cleared, the compass is hidden.
- Click OK.
How do I show compass in Autocad?
- Click View tab MEP View panel Compass .
- In the Compass Settings dialog box, specify the Compass display: If you want to change the… then… diameter of the Compass. enter a value for Compass Diameter. display color of the Compass.
Why Hatch is not working in AutoCAD?
Make sure the hatch layer is turned on and not frozen. Under Options/ Display, make sure the box next to “apply solid fill” is checked and then Click on “Apply” and “OK. Turn on the hatch quick preview and fill mode (see Hatch preview does not appear for a selected area in AutoCAD).
How do I fill a shape in AutoCAD?
To Hatch or Fill Objects or Areas
- Click Home tab Draw panel Hatch. …
- On the Properties panel Hatch Type list, select the type of hatch you want to use.
- On the Pattern panel, click a hatch pattern or fill.
- On the Boundaries panel, specify the how the pattern boundary is selected: …
- Click an area or object to be hatched.
How do you hide a hatch in AutoCAD?
To Hide Hatch Boundaries
- Assign the boundary objects to a different layer than the hatch object.
- Turn off or freeze the layer of the boundary objects. This method maintains hatch associativity.