Antonyms for explode include implode, mend, prove, founder, collapse, enter, confirm, approve, attest and endorse. Find more opposite words at wordhippo.com!
What is explode in AutoCAD?
Explodes a compound object when you want to modify its components separately. Objects that can be exploded include blocks, polylines, and regions, among others. The color, linetype, and lineweight of any exploded object might change.
What is the opposite of Join in AutoCAD?
In AutoCAD there is Block and Explode commands which are opposite of one another. Block combines many individual elements into single one while Explode brings back the individual components.
How do I enable explode block in AutoCAD?
To change the setting for an existing block so that it can be exploded:
- Open the block in the Block Editor.
- In the Block Editor, make sure nothing is selected.
- In the Properties palette(Ctrl+1), under Block, select the Allow Exploding option.
- From the drop-down list, select Yes.
How do you explode a 3d object in AutoCAD?
To Explode an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Explode. Find.
- Select the objects to be exploded. For most objects, exploding has no visible effect.
What is the use of explode command?
Breaks a compound object into its component objects. Explodes a compound object when you want to modify its components separately. Objects that can be exploded include blocks, polylines, and regions, among others. The color, linetype, and lineweight of any exploded object might change.
What is the shortcut key for Explode command?
How are AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts used?5. ModelingCDraw a circleCPCopyCTRL + JRepeat the last used commandXExplode an object, a volume, a polyline, etc.Ещё 19 строк
What is join in AutoCAD?
The Join command in AutoCAD is used to join the objects end to end to create a single object. The objects can be curved or linear, depending on the requirements. It combines the series of linear and curved to create a single 2D or 3D object.
How do you break a polyline?
To break a polyline:
Click the Features | Edit Polylines | Break at Intersections command. Alternatively, right-click on the selected polyline, and click Break at Intersections in the context menu.
How do you split a polyline in AutoCAD?
Divide up a polyline or spline
- Start the DIVIDE command.
- At the Select object to divide: prompt, chosoe the object along which you want to place the points or blocks.
- At the Enter the number of segments or [Block]: prompt, enter the number of segments you want to create, or enter b to use the Block option.
Can’t break a block Autocad?
You can break a block by Explode Command (Short-cut : x) you can also use from Modify Menu. But if you create a block with “Allow exploding” option then after you can explode block. if you uncheck this option then you can’t explode a block.
How do you unlock a drawing in Autocad?
If you need to select or move the file, you can unlock it. Click an empty space on the diagram to deselect anything that may already be selected. Right-click, and then click CAD Drawing Object > Properties. Click to deselect the Lock size and position and Lock against deletion checkboxes.
Can you explode a PDF underlay in Autocad?
On the command line, type importpdf or from the Insert menu, pick PDF import. … Click on the Browse button, navigate to the PDF file that you want to import and select it. From Modify menu, pick Explode or type Explode on the command line to convert the PDF drawing from a block into individual editable entities.
What is the shortcut key for polyline command?
Ctrl + Tab. You can use this keyboard shortcut to cycle through all open drawing tabs in AutoCAD.
How do I change dimension style in AutoCAD?
To Set the Overall Dimension Scale
- Do one of the following: …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, Styles list, select the style you want to change.
- Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features: …
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.
How do you extrude in AutoCAD?
- If necessary, on the status bar click Workspace Switching and select 3D Modeling. Find.
- Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- Specify the height.