The solution is pretty simple! Type QSELECT and choose object type for example: rotated dimension or mtext or whatever and apply it to the entire drawing or to a specific part of a drawing if you want. Then click OK and erase them all. This is one of the best functions in AutoCAD.
How do you erase text in Autocad?
The area under text will be cleaned to make text clearly visible against the background. You can also change area which is cleaned around text using Wipeout Offset. Type WIPEOUT on the command line and press enter then click on the offset option from the command line.
How do you remove text from a dimension in Autocad?
- At the Command prompt, enter AMOPTIONS.
- In the Options dialog box, click the AM:Standards tab.
- In the Standard Elements list, double-click Dimension. …
- Click Predefined Text. …
- From the Predefined Text list, select the dimension text template to delete.
- Click Remove.
- Click OK until all dialog boxes close.
How do I delete Shx text in Autocad?
To prevent DWG TrueView 2017 from converting SHX text to comments in a PDF:
- Press WINDOWS-R on the keyboard to bring up the Run window, enter REGEDIT and click OK.
- Navigate to the following key: …
- Change the ‘(Default)’ value from 1 to 0.
How do I edit text in Autocad?
Edit Multiline Text
- Double-click a multiline text object.
- In the In-Place Text Editor, enter the new text.
- To save your changes and exit the editor, use one of the following methods: On the Text Editor ribbon contextual tab, on the Close panel, click Close Text Editor. Click OK on the Text Formatting toolbar.
How do you make a text box transparent in Autocad?
In the Type Properties window which should now be on screen, select the Text type from the drop down list or create a new one. Then under Graphics ►Background, click Opaque and switch it to Transparent.
How do I convert text to Mtext in Autocad?
Select objects or [SEttings]: Use an object selection method to select text or specify the Settings option to display the Text to Mtext Options dialog box.
Why is my dimension text so small in AutoCAD?
To change the text height for all of dimensions, edit the dimension style: On the command line, type DIMSTYLE (or MLEADERSTYLE), or from the Annotate tab on the ribbon tab, on the Dimensions panel, click Manage Dimension Styles, to open the Dimension Style Manager (or Multileader Style Manager).
How do you hide dimension in AutoCAD?
How to hide dimensions in Autocad?
- Right-click the dimension on the drawing sheet.
- Select Edit from the menu.
- The dimension value is represented by <<>> in the Edit Dimension dialog box.
- Click on the Hide Dimension Value check box and enter the dimension of the string to be displayed.
- Close the dialog box by clicking OK.
Why are my dimensions wrong in AutoCAD?
The units may have been changed from when the drawing was originally created. Check objects for Elevation or Start Z / End Z values (via Properties palette). Dimensioning from 2D to 3D space can throw off values. Reset AutoCAD to defaults (see How to reset AutoCAD to defaults).
How do I remove Shx from PDF?
In the print screen, there is a section for “Comments and Forms”, select document only and it should strip away the SHX text data that is appearing as a comment in the PDF file, while keeping the actual text in the file that I can read & review.
How do I get rid of pop up notes on a PDF?
You can delete your comments in a PDF. However, you cannot delete other reviewers’ comments. In the pop-up note, right-click the reply and choose Delete.
How do I remove the yellow text box in PDF?
To remove the text note from a specific text markup annotation, follow the step below:
- Using the Hand Selection tool, double click on the text markup annotation. This will open the annotation note popup dialog.
- Delete all of the text from the note section.
- Close the note popup dialog and the icon will go away.
How do I edit text in Draftsight?
To edit text or annotations:
- Click Modify > Entity > Annotation (or type EditAnnotation).
- In the graphics area, select a Text entity.
- Depending on the type of Text or annotation entity you selected, the command displays the appropriate dialog box for editing. If the selected entity:
How do I edit lines in AutoCAD?
Change the Linetype of Selected Objects
Select the objects. Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties from the shortcut menu. In the Properties palette, click Linetype, and then the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the linetype that you want to assign to the objects.
How do I change text spacing in AutoCAD?
To Change the Line Spacing of Multiline Text
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties. Find.
- Select the multiline text object you want to edit.
- In the Properties palette, for Line Space Style, select one of the following: At Least. …
- Change the line spacing by entering a new value for either of the following options.