Check the circle extrusion in the Properties palette and see if it says Surface or 3D Solid. If you explode the solid it will change to a surface. You can then delete the surface and have just the circle.
How do I get rid of extrude?
- Select the top extruded face ( Ctrl Tab then choose ‘face’ and right click to select the face)
- Use Ctrl Numpad+ to extend the selection. Do that several times. …
- X to delete the selected vertices.
- Ctrl Tab then choose ‘edge’ this time.
- Alt RMB to select the edges surrounding the hole.
- F to remake the face.
How do you extrude in CAD?
To Create a 3D Solid by Extruding
- If necessary, on the status bar click Workspace Switching and select 3D Modeling. Find.
- Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- Specify the height.
How do I delete an extrusion in Inventor?
You can edit an existing feature and when the extrusion or other dialog box available select the profile button then holding down the Ctrl key select the profile you want to remove. You can then release the Ctrl key and select a new profile.
How do you remove extrude in Fusion 360?
since your time line is on, good practice would be to find the extrusion in the time line and either edit it, or delete it. you can also select all the faces associated with the extrude and delete them. Fusion will heal the model back. this will place another feature in your timeline of course.
How do you reverse extrude in blender?
Correct way to do opposite of extrude (pushing faces inward)
- Extrude all but the face you want to reverse extrude ( E )
- Right click to cancel move.
- Inverse selection ( CTRL+I )
- Unselect vertices from bottom ( C and WheelClick )
- Move the loop ( G+Z vertical, or G+G for any direction)
How do you remove Extrude in Solidworks?
To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces. The green area is the face defining the extrude. The resulting model is hollow where the face was deleted. To create a single body from the extrude when faces are deleted, select Knit result .
What is the use of Extrude command?
Creates a 3D solid from an object that encloses an area, or a 3D surface from an object with open ends. Objects can be extruded orthogonally from the plane of the source object, in a specified direction, or along a selected path. You can also specify a taper angle.13 мая 2018 г.
How many layers should a drawing have?
Layer 0 cannot be deleted or renamed to ensure that every drawing includes at least one layer. In general, you should always create several new layers with which to organize your drawing, rather than create your entire drawing on layer 0. These layers can be saved in a drawing template (a file with a .
How do I delete in Inventor?
- In the browser or graphics window, select the feature to delete.
- Right-click and select Delete.
- In the Delete Features dialog box, specify which dependent features, sketches, or work features to delete or retain: For consumed sketches, surface features, and work features of selected features:
How do you edit extrude in Inventor?
Editing an Extruded Feature
In the graphics window or the browser, right-click the feature and choose Edit Feature. You can double-click the browser node to edit the feature. The property panel displays.
How do you delete a line in Inventor?
- Right-click the perpendicular constraint icon near the bottom of the right-most vertical line segment.
- Select Delete to remove the perpendicular constraint between this line and the horizontal lower line segment.
- Click and drag the top-most endpoint to see how the geometry now behaves.
How do you undo extrude in Maya?
With your object selected, click Windows->Node Editor, then select the shape node and click on the double arrows to expand the input and output connections. (See below.) You can then click on the extrusion you want to remove, and hit the delete key.
How do you view history on Fusion 360?
Solution: Right click on the top level component in the browser tree and click Capture Design History.