Check the circle extrusion in the Properties palette and see if it says Surface or 3D Solid. If you explode the solid it will change to a surface. You can then delete the surface and have just the circle.
How do I get rid of extrude?
- Select the top extruded face ( Ctrl Tab then choose ‘face’ and right click to select the face)
- Use Ctrl Numpad+ to extend the selection. Do that several times. …
- X to delete the selected vertices.
- Ctrl Tab then choose ‘edge’ this time.
- Alt RMB to select the edges surrounding the hole.
- F to remake the face.
How do you extrude in CAD?
To Create a 3D Solid by Extruding
- If necessary, on the status bar click Workspace Switching and select 3D Modeling. Find.
- Click Solid tab > Solid panel > Extrude. Find.
- Select the objects or edge subobjects to extrude.
- Specify the height.
How do you undo Extrude in Solidworks?
Select the end condition. Select a plane to define an extrude direction normal to the plane. To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces.
How do you remove extrude in Fusion 360?
since your time line is on, good practice would be to find the extrusion in the time line and either edit it, or delete it. you can also select all the faces associated with the extrude and delete them. Fusion will heal the model back. this will place another feature in your timeline of course.
How do you reverse extrude in blender?
Correct way to do opposite of extrude (pushing faces inward)
- Extrude all but the face you want to reverse extrude ( E )
- Right click to cancel move.
- Inverse selection ( CTRL+I )
- Unselect vertices from bottom ( C and WheelClick )
- Move the loop ( G+Z vertical, or G+G for any direction)
How do I delete extrudes in blender?
When you select Extrude, Blender extrudes the selected item (verts/lines/faces) and maintains the selection in a Grab. When you right-click or escape, it only cancels the Grab function. The extruded selection remains. At that point, your only options to get rid of the extrude is to either Undo or Remove Doubles.
How many layers should a drawing have?
Layer 0 cannot be deleted or renamed to ensure that every drawing includes at least one layer. In general, you should always create several new layers with which to organize your drawing, rather than create your entire drawing on layer 0. These layers can be saved in a drawing template (a file with a .
What is the difference between Presspull and extrude?
If you use the Presspull command on an existing face then a simple extrusion will be created but if you press and hold the CTRL key and then use Presspull command on the surface then the extrusion will follow the geometry along the profile of 3D solid as shown in the image below.
What is the use of Extrude command?
Creates a 3D solid from an object that encloses an area, or a 3D surface from an object with open ends. Objects can be extruded orthogonally from the plane of the source object, in a specified direction, or along a selected path. You can also specify a taper angle.13 мая 2018 г.
How do you undo in Solidworks?
Undo and Redo
- To undo your last action: Click Undo on the Standard toolbar. Click Edit > Undo. Press Ctrl+Z.
- To redo your last Undo action: Click Redo on the Standard toolbar. Click Edit > Redo. Press Ctrl+Y.
How do you cut out in Solidworks?
Click Cut With Surface on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Cut > With Surface. In the PropertyManager, under Surface Cut Parameters, select the surface or plane to use to cut the solid bodies. Examine the preview. If necessary, click Flip cut to reverse the direction of the cut.
How do you edit Extrude in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Select a feature in the FeatureManager design tree or the graphics area. Click Edit > Definition.
- Right-click a feature in the FeatureManager design tree or the graphics area and select Edit Feature from the context toolbar.
How do you view history on Fusion 360?
Solution: Right click on the top level component in the browser tree and click Capture Design History.
How do you undo extrude in Maya?
With your object selected, click Windows->Node Editor, then select the shape node and click on the double arrows to expand the input and output connections. (See below.) You can then click on the extrusion you want to remove, and hit the delete key.
How do I delete an extrusion in Inventor?
How to un-select a profile in an extrusion
- Issue: How to un-select a profile in an extrusion and select another.
- Solution: You can edit an existing feature and when the extrusion or other dialog box available select the profile button then holding down the Ctrl key select the profile you want to remove. …
- Products: Inventor Products;