Use this procedure to create a 2D graphic from a 3D view of one or more objects in your drawing. … You can also use hidden line projections to create detail drawings. When you create hidden line projections, the 3D objects that you select are copied and collected into an unnamed (also called anonymous) 2D block.
How do I delete hidden lines in AutoCAD?
Remove Hidden Lines When Plotting from a Layout Tab
- Select a layout viewport.
- Double-click the viewport border to display the Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, click Shade Plot.
- In the Shade Plot drop-down list, select Hidden.
- Click OK to plot the drawing.
How do you show hidden lines in AutoCAD 3d?
To show hidden lines in the current viewport
- Select the viewport in which you want to show hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select As Displayed.
How do I turn off lines in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type LINESMOOTHING and set it to Off or 0 (zero). Notes: Smooth Line Display can also be turned off in the Graphics Performance window (use the GRAPHICSCONFIG command).
How do you hide a viewport in AutoCAD?
- Switch to the layout that contains the viewport border that you do not want plotted.
- On the Object Properties toolbar, click the Layers toolbar button.
- In the Layers dialog box, click New.
- Name the new layer.
- Click the Freeze Layer icon for the new layer. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do I create a hidden line in AutoCAD 2020?
To Create a Hidden Line Projection
- Open the tool palette that you want to use, and select a hidden line projection tool. …
- In a 3D view select one or more objects that you want to use to create your hidden line projection, and press Enter.
- Specify an insertion point in your current drawing for the 2D hidden line projection.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth .
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.
How do you show lines in AutoCAD?
Click Show/Hide Lineweight Find on the status bar. The status bar is located in the lower right-hand corner of the application window. If no change is visible, it’s probably due to a combination of the thickness of the line compared to the display resolution of your monitor.
What is Mview in AutoCAD?
Specifies the first corner of a rectangular layout viewport followed by a diagonal corner.
How do you hide objects in a viewport?
To hide items in a particular paper space viewport in the model:
- Do one of the following: Click the Hide All but Selected Objects in Viewport icon . At the command line, type HIDESELECTEDINVP and then press Enter.
- In the model, select the items you wish hide.
- Right click or press Enter.
How do you hide a viewport line?
Hide Lines in Layout Viewports
- Select the layout viewport in which you want to hide the lines.
- Click View tab Palettes panel Properties palette.
- On the Properties palette, under Misc, in the Shade Plot field, select Legacy Hidden.