A new feature in AutoCAD 2013 is the Annotation Monitor utility which notifies the user if dimensions become disassociated from its related geometry. It is controlled by the system variable, ANNOMONITOR which can be turned off by setting its value to (0). … 0 — Annotation monitor off. -1 — Annotation monitor off.
How do I fix Reassociate in AutoCAD?
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Reassociate. Find.
- Select one or more dimensions to associate or reassociate.
- Do one of the following: Specify the new location of the extension-line origin point. Enter s and select a geometric object to associate with the dimension. …
- Repeat the previous step as needed.
How do I get rid of the exclamation mark in AutoCAD?
- To toggle the annotation monitor off: At the command line type ANNOMONITOR and set this variable to 0 to turn the alert off.
- To keep the annotation monitor on, and reassociate the dissociated dimension:
How do I turn off associative dimension in AutoCAD?
Click Application button Options. In the Options dialog box, User Preferences tab, under Associative Dimensioning, select or clear Make New Dimensions Associative. Click Apply or OK.
How do you annotate dimensions in AutoCAD?
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel dialog box launcher. Find.
- In the Styles list box, select a style and click Modify.
- On the Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features, click Annotative.
How do I fix dimensions in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. Find.
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features, enter a value for the overall scale.
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.
What is Annomonitor AutoCAD?
Turns the annotation monitor on or off. When the annotation monitor is on, it flags all non-associative annotations by placing a badge on them. … If a drawing view changes, the annotation monitor turns on automatically (annomonitor =2).
What is disassociated annotation in AutoCAD?
A new feature in AutoCAD 2013 is the Annotation Monitor utility which notifies the user if dimensions become disassociated from its related geometry. It is controlled by the system variable, ANNOMONITOR which can be turned off by setting its value to (0).
How do I get rid of the exclamation mark in Civil 3d?
Turn Off the AutoCAD Civil 3D Solution Tip
The warning symbol is controlled by the Solution Tip setting in the Options dialog box on the AEC Editor tab. To hide the warning symbol for all drawings, clear the Drafting check box. This option clears all alignment and profile warning symbols from the drawing window.
What is AutoCAD scale?
Scale Factor. Multiplies the dimensions of the selected objects by the specified scale. A scale factor greater than 1 enlarges the objects. A scale factor between 0 and 1 shrinks the objects. You can also drag the cursor to make the object larger or smaller.
Why is AutoCAD not showing dimensions?
Check your layer controls, turn on any that are off and see if your dimensions don’t appear. If you can see the dimension line, but not the text; this means your text style is too small for the scale. … Another option would be to switch to paperspace (layout) and dimension it this way.
What is the difference between annotative and standard in AutoCAD?
The difference between a standard dimension and an annotated dimension is that the annotated dimension is intelligent and is always displayed in the same size regardless of the view scale. … Select an annotative object, this can be text ,dimensions, shading etc.