What is the shortcut key of list command in AutoCAD?
Ctrl + 1. Select and object and press Ctrl + 1 to open the properties palette which lists properties of the object.
What is the shortcut key of scale command?
Scaling by 5% Via the Keyboard
You probably know that text increases in size if you select it and press Command+Shift+> (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+> (Windows).
How do I enable shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
In the Properties pane, click in the Key(s) box, and then click the […] button to open the Shortcut Keys dialog box. In the Shortcut Keys dialog box, hold down the modifier key Ctrl with a combination of Shift, Alt, or Shift and Alt along with the desired letter, number, function, or virtual key such as F1 or Insert.
What is AutoCAD command?
The AutoCAD Command line is like a combined control panel and index of all AutoCAD commands you run – and have run – on your drawing. When you type a keyboard command, you’re using the Command line. It’s also the source of prompts that are embedded into AutoCAD commands.
What is AutoCAD and its commands?
Basic actionsSHORTCUT/ COMMANDDESCRIPTIONCO/ COPYCopy objects or textDI/ DISTANCEFind the distance between two point in a drawingI/ INSERTInsert (existing block or drawing as a block)LISTAccess the properties of the different objects within a drawingЕщё 16 строк
What is Alt f4?
Just about everyone knows that Alt+Ctrl+Del interrupts the operating system, but most people don’t know that Alt+F4 closes the current window. So if you had pressed Alt+F4 while playing a game, the game window would have closed. It turns out there are several other handy keystrokes like that built into Windows.
What is the function of CTRL A to Z?
Ctrl + A → Select all content. Ctrl + Z → Undo an action. Ctrl + Y → Redo an action.
What is Ctrl Shift F?
Ctrl-Shift-f. Change the font. Ctrl-Shift-p. Change the font size.
How do I change CAD commands?
Edit a command
- In the Customize tab, do one of the following: In the Command List pane, select a command. In the Customizations In <file name> pane, locate and select a command under a user interface element.
- In the Properties pane, change the properties of the command.
How do I customize my function keys?
Assigning keys to functions
- Start from a host session window.
- Click Edit > Preference > Keyboard, or click the Remap button on the toolbar.
- Click the Key Assignment tab.
- Select a Category.
- Select the function you want to assign a key to.
- Click Assign a Key.
How do I set commands in AutoCAD?
Create a command
- In the Customize tab, Command List pane, click the Create a New Command button. A new command (named Command1) is displayed in both the Command List and Properties pane.
- In the Properties pane, do the following: In the Name box, enter a name for the command. …
- Click Apply.
What are the tools of AutoCAD?
The various AutoCAD tools present to assist in drawing a certain part/component, the most basic types used are: Line. Circle. Rectangle.
Various AutoCAD Tools
- Line. …
- Circle. …
- Rectangle. …
- Polyline. …
- Trim. …
- Extend. …
- Copy. …
Where is AutoCAD command line?
Use the shortcut CTRL+9 (CMD+3 in AutoCAD for Mac) to toggle on the command line. Type in the COMMANDLINE command.
What is AutoCAD scale?
Scale Factor. Multiplies the dimensions of the selected objects by the specified scale. A scale factor greater than 1 enlarges the objects. A scale factor between 0 and 1 shrinks the objects. You can also drag the cursor to make the object larger or smaller.