Creates a polygonal area that masks underlying objects with the current background color. The wipeout area is bounded by a frame that you can turn on or off. You can also choose to display the frame on screen and have it hidden for plotting.
How do I delete wipeout in Autocad?
Use combination Ctrl+H (or Pickstyle set to zero) then delete the wipeout.
How do you hide the wipeout border?
When you use Wipeout on the Command line, the default is for a polyline, to select an area to ‘hide’ or wipe out from a drawing. However, if you select Frames when executing the command, the Off setting will turn the frame(s) off, and On will show the frame(s) and allow you to recover the area that has been wiped.
Can you make a circle wipeout in Autocad?
Just a note to the previous posts–to create a circular wipeout, you can use the BOUNDARY command directly in a circle object to create a circular polyline. You can use BOUNDARY to create all kinds of closed polylines out of geometric objects that enclose an area.
How do you erase a block in Autocad?
Select the block reference, right-click, and open it in the Block Editor. Use the WIPEOUT command and draw a wipeout to fill the background of the keynote area. Select the wipeout, right-click, and choose Basic Modify Tools > Display Order > Send to Back. Save the block reference and close the Block Editor.
How do I hide the border of a PDF in Autocad?
Do the following:
- To hide frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 0. With this setting, the PDF underlay frame is hidden. …
- To display and plot frames, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 1. …
- To display frames without plot, set the PDFFRAME system variable to 2.
How do you wipeout a circle?
How can I create a circular wipeout
- Enter the command POLYGON,
- When prompted to enter the number of sides, enter a value of 36 which will create a closed pline that looks just like a circle. …
- Then use of the WIPEOUT command like you normally would, and choose Polyline option, then select the pline created and done!
How do you convert polyline to Wipeout?
Click a closed polyline. Only polylines composed of line segments can be selected.
To create a wipeout from a polyline
- Click the Wipeout tool button ( ) on the Draw toolbar.
- Choose Wipeout in the Draw menu.
- Type wipeout in the command bar, then press Enter.
How do you use wipeout command?
Enter y to erase the polyline that was used to create the wipeout object. Enter n to retain the polyline.
Available Frames modes:
- ON – frames are displayed and plotted.
- OFF – frames are not displayed or plotted.
- Display but not plot – frames are displayed but are not plotted.