How do I open a section box in Revit?
Section Box Tool
- First of all select the object(s) you want to section box.
- Go to the Modify tab on the ribbon bar.
- Under the group called “View” select “Section Box”
How do I reset a selection box in Revit?
To reset your view, go to the Properties Menu and under the Extents tab. There should be a check box by the Selection box option which turns your Selection Box on and off. Enjoy the video!
Why is scope box greyed out Revit?
The reason for this weird behaviour is simple: it turned out that Scope Box parameter becomes read-only if you modify the Crop Cregion sketch. Since the Revit Scope Box is a cube, it can’t be applied to those views that have non-rectangular Crop Region!
How do you save a section box in Revit?
- Create a duplicate view: In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view to export, and click Duplicate View Duplicate. …
- Add a section box: For information about section boxes, see Change the Extents of a 3D View. …
- Export the 3D view defined by the section box: Click File tab Export, and select an export option.
How do you rotate a section box in Revit?
Use the Rotate tool to rotate a section view or a scope box.
- Open the project view that contains the section (callout) or scope box to rotate.
- Select the section (callout) or scope box.
- Click Modify
tab Modify panel (Rotate).
- Rotate the view.
How do I hide section views in Revit?
[REVIT] HOW TO HIDE A SPECIFIC SECTION TYPE?
- Choose the first section line and in Properties change View name to Building Section. …
- Choose which parameter will control visibility. …
- In the View tab, select Visibility / Graphics. ( …
- Go to the Filters tab, select Add in the lower-left corner.
How do I create a section in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). (Optional) In the Type Selector, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. Place the cursor at the starting point of the section, and drag through the model or family.