How do I take a screenshot in SketchUp?
To take a screenshot in SketchUp, go to File>Export>2D Graphic.
How do you create a scene?
How To Write A Scene In 8 Steps:
- Identify its unique purpose.
- Ensure the scene fits with your theme and genre.
- Create a scene-turning-event.
- Identify which point of view you’re using.
- Make good use of your location.
- Use dialogue to build the scene.
- Be clear on whether your scene is static or mobile.
How do I save a SketchUp file as a JPEG?
Select File > Export > 2D Graphic from the menu bar. The Export 2D Graphic dialog box appears. Enter a file name for the exported file in the “File name” (Microsoft Windows) or “Save As” (Mac OS X) field. Select “JPEG” as the export type from the “Export type” (Microsoft Windows) or ‘Format’ (Mac OS X) drop-down list.