Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region). Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down. Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel. For example, you might sketch a square region.
How do you show filled regions in Revit?
Select Ribbon View>Graphics>Visibility/Graphics or type VG. Now on the Model Categories (Tab) scroll down to Detail Items and click it back on.
What is a filled region?
The Filled Region tool creates a 2-dimensional, view-specific graphic with a boundary line style and fill pattern within the closed boundary. … Model fill patterns are based on the actual dimensions in the building model. A filled region created for a detail view is part of the Detail Items category.
How do I edit a filled region?
Select the filled region in the drawing area. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Work with Filled Regions
- Select the filled region in the drawing area. …
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.
Why is masking region not working in Revit?
Verify that the Region is at the “Front” of the detail. Select the masking region, and in the Modify|Detail Items tab pick the Bring to Front tool. 2. Verify that Visual Style in the View Control bar is set to Hidden Line.
How do you hide filled region boundaries in Revit?
Follow these steps:
- Select the filled region.
- On the Options Bar, click Edit.
- Select all of the lines that define the filled region.
from the Type Selector.
- Click Finish Sketch.
How do you fill a region?
Create a Filled Region
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down.
- Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel.
How do you use plan regions in Revit?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.
How do you change opacity in Revit?
Access the Surface Transparency slider from the Graphic Display Options dialog, or select an element, right-click, and select Override Graphics in View By Element, By Category, or By Filter. For example, in Hidden Line, surface transparency is set: Topography=90. Roof=10.
How do you rotate a filled region pattern in Revit?
You can rotate a model pattern.
- Place the cursor on the model pattern, and press TAB to highlight a shape handle. The status bar indicates if you have selected a shape handle.
- Click to select the handle.
- Click Modify |
tab Modify panel Rotate.
- Rotate the pattern.