To create a blend, select the blend command. You are placed in the Sketch mode. Select a tool from the Draw menu to draw a closed-loop sketch for the base of the blend. Once the base sketch is complete, click Edit Top on the Mode panel of the contextual tab.
How do you create a solid geometry in Revit?
Create a Solid Form
- On the Create tab Draw panel, select one of the drawing tools.
- Click in the drawing area, and draw a closed loop.
- Select the closed loop.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Form panel (Create Form). …
- (Optional) Click Modify | Form Element tab Form panel (Void Form) to convert this solid to a void.
How do you create elements in Revit?
Create an In-Place Element
- Open a project.
- On the ribbon, click (Model In-Place). …
- In the Family Category and Parameters dialog, select a category for the element, and click OK. …
- In the Name dialog, type a name, and click OK. …
- Use the Family Editor tools to create the in-place element.
How do you make a void family in Revit?
Create a Void Family with an Elliptic Profile
- Create a new family using the Metric Generic Model face based. …
- Select the 3D Front view.
- Click Create tab Datum panel (Reference Plane).
- Place a new horizontal reference plane in the middle of the slab extrusion:
- Select the new reference plane.
- In the Properties palette:
What is in-place family in Revit?
In-place Revit families are powerful elements that can be created in the context of the Revit model. … The following quote is straight from the Revit Help topic: “You can create multiple in-place elements in your projects, and you can place copies of the same in-place element in your projects.
What is parts in Revit?
Part elements in Revit support the construction modeling process by letting you divide certain elements from the design intent model into discrete parts. … Parts can be used by construction modelers to plan delivery and installation of pieces of more complex Revit elements.
How do you create an area tag family in Revit?
If you need to create an area tag i would create a new family from the “generic Annotation” family and change the family category to “area” or whatever you need. It will automatically change avaliable parameters per that category. Hope this helps someone else in the future.
What is a shared parameter in Revit?
NBS BIM Object Shared Parameters for Autodesk® Revit
Shared parameters are parameters that you can add to families or projects and then share with other families and projects. You can add specific data that has not been predefined in the family file or the project template.
How do you create a shared parameter in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel (Project Parameters). In the Project Parameters dialog, click Add. In the Parameter Properties dialog, under Parameter Type, select Shared parameter, and click Select. In the Shared Parameters dialog, select the appropriate parameter from the appropriate parameter group, and click OK.