How do you change the roof shape in Revit?
Modify the Shape of a Roof or Structural Floor
- Select the floor or roof to modify.
- Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Modify Sub Elements. …
- Drag a point or edge to modify the location or elevation. …
- Click the text control to enter a precise height value for the selected point or edge.
How do you show roof plans in Revit?
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
How do you extrude mass in Revit?
Select the upper face of the mass.
Add extrusion and Modify extrusion
- Click the lower part of the (Create Form) button, then. (Solid Form).
- Click the lock icon of the new extrusion. Now you are free to change the shape in any direction.
- Change the height to 3500 mm.
What is a curved shape?
1. curved shape – the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes. curve. bell-shaped curve, Gaussian curve, Gaussian shape, normal curve – a symmetrical curve representing the normal distribution. meander – a bend or curve, as in a stream or river.