Find the Layer within the Layer Manager and then locate the column “VP Transparency” and click it. A little dialog box will appear. You can set transparency values from 0-90 – 90 being the most transparent.
How do I hide an object in a viewport in AutoCAD?
To hide items in a particular paper space viewport in the model:
- Do one of the following: Click the Hide All but Selected Objects in Viewport icon . At the command line, type HIDESELECTEDINVP and then press Enter.
- In the model, select the items you wish hide.
- Right click or press Enter.
How do you mask a viewport in AutoCAD?
In MODEL SPACE place a wipeout behind all of the objects in the drawing. Now in paper space your viewports will all have a mask. Use “draworder” on the viewports to control which one is masked.
How do you create a white hatch in AutoCAD?
You can try to activate hatch, then select solid pattern. Then in color selection, you can choose the color to white.
What method of object selection is used for a transparent object?
When AutoCAD ask you to select object, type ‘FS then [enter]. We use ‘ for transparent use. Pick your object, then all objects touching it will be selected. Use ‘FSMODE to control chain selection.
How do I turn off layers in viewport?
Go to desired layout tab. Click inside of Viewport. Type LAYER to get into Layer Manager. Select desired Layer and turn off VP Freeze.1 мая 2018 г.
How do you hide part of a block in Autocad?
In the Edit Block Definition dialog box, select the block you want to modify and click Edit Block. On the Block Editor visor, click the Visibility Mode. Find The blocks with visibility assigned to them would hide and unhide with the change in state of the Visibility Mode toggle button.
How do I hide an object in Autocad?
Select objects that you want to hide from drawing then right click to bring the contextual menu and select Isolate then Hide objects. This will hide only the objects which you have selected leaving all the remaining objects active in drawing area.
How do you put a viewport on top of another viewport?
Now you can choose “view..viewports.. object” and select the region. This should create a viewport with a hole in the middle. Once that is done, you can just create another viewport in the hole, and your drawing should look like you have one viewport on top of another.
How do I delete a viewport in Autocad?
- Click View tab Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, select the name of the viewport configuration you want to delete.
- Press the DELETE key.
How do you create a mask in Autocad?
To Mask a Drawing Area
- Click Annotate tab Markup panel Wipeout. Find.
- Specify points in a sequence that defines the perimeter of the area to be masked. You can also enter p and click an existing polyline to use. The polyline must be closed, contain line segments only, and have zero width.
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do I change the color of a hatch in Autocad?
- In the drawing area, select a solid hatch and a pattern hatch.
- Click Hatch Editor tab Properties panel Hatch Color. Find.
- On the drop-down list, select the color you want to use. The solid color and the pattern (but not its background) change to the color you selected.
Why is my hatch solid Autocad?
Highlight the hatch by clicking on it once and open the properties palette. Check for Scale or Spacing (one or the other will be grayed-out). – If the hatch is too small, it will appear as a solid. – If the hatch is too large for the space, it will appear as a solid.