How do I make my 3D brighter?
How to start using Brighter3D
- Make sure you have SketchUp installed, you may download the free (MAKE) or paid (PRO) version from the SketchUp download page. You need to download 64bit version.
- With SketchUp closed download and install the Brighter3D plugin.
- Run SketchUp.
What is SketchUp Layout?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)
How do I add a background image in SketchUp VRay?
To customize the background colors in your own model, follow these steps:
- Select Window > Styles to open the Styles panel. …
- Select the Edit tab.
- Select the Background Settings icon ( ) just below the tab name.
- Choose your desired background, sky, and ground options.
How do I make my V-Ray light invisible?
The “Invisible” checkbox affects on the visibility of the light in the camera only. You need to turn the “Affect reflections” checkbox off.