How do I revert back to default in SketchUp?
Re: stuck in weird perspective in SketchUp
“Camera” pull-down, click “field of view”, type-in “30”, hit enter… this should bring you back to default.
How do I make SketchUp 2017 my default?
Choosing default locations for files
- Select Window > Preferences.
- Select Files in the sidebar on the left.
- In the Files pane, click the Change File Location Preference icon ( ) and a Select Folder dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the folder that you want to designate as the default location for the related files.
How do I reset zoom in SketchUp?
Try Pressing ‘Shift’ + ‘Z’ for Zoom Extents (which is also found on the Camera Menu).
Where is file in SketchUp?
On the Home screen, tap on the Cloud icon ( ) and select Files on Device. From there, you can select which cloud storage service to browse. Alternatively, you can also browse and open . skp files straight from the Files app and choose to open them with SketchUp Viewer.
Why can’t I zoom in in SketchUp?
Objects may also disappear or appear to shake when you try to zoom in. This is a known issue called Camera Clipping Plane. … Another situation that can cause clipping is when the Perspective camera mode is turned off.
Why does my SketchUp model disappears when I zoom in?
Usually this means that you have some scattered unnecessary geometry (a single short edge is enough) lurking somewhere far from your actual model. It might also be a badly built component or group that has its origin far from the object itself, resulting in an enormous bounding box.
Which is the best rendering software for SketchUp?
This is the best rendering software for Google SketchUp.
- vRay. vRay has been at the top of the rendering software mountain since 3D visualization became a thing. …
- SU Podium. …
- Maxwell. …
- Indigo Renderer. …
- LumenRT. …