Right-click the ribbon tabs and select undock.
How do I get the command ribbon in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type:
- RIBBON to show/turn on the ribbon on.
- RIBBONCLOSE to hide/turn the ribbon off.
How do I maximize a ribbon in AutoCAD?
On the ribbon, click the Minimize To button, the larger Up Arrow button to the right of the last ribbon tab. Each click of the Minimize To button toggles the display state of the ribbon or steps to the next minimize state when the Cycle Through All option is enabled.
What does it mean when a toolbar is docked in AutoCAD?
What is docked toolbar? … A toolbar that is attached to one edge of the program window. When you drag a toolbar below the program title bar or to the left, right, or bottom edge of the window, the toolbar snaps into place on the edge of the program window.
How do I undock the layer property manager?
To undock it, click and hold the top titlebar then drag it you your drawing screen. Click on a corner afterwards and maximize to the size you want.
How do I fix the ribbon in AutoCAD?
To restore the ribbon, do one of the following:
- Switch to a different workspace and then back again (see Workspace Switching (Status Bar Button) | AutoCAD).
- Switch to a different profile and then back again (Options > Profiles).
- Reload the main CUI file: Type in the CUILOAD command. Click the Browse button.
How do I show the menu bar in AutoCAD?
To Display the Menu Bar
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I dock a command line in AutoCAD?
Docking the Command Window
Drag the command window to dock or undock. The command window is docked by default for certain operating systems and Windows themes.
Which one is a floating toolbar in AutoCAD?
Display or Hide, Dock, and Resize Toolbars
A toolbar can be floating or docked. A floating toolbar can be displayed anywhere on your screen, and you can drag it to a new location, resize it, or dock it. A docked toolbar can be attached to any edge of the drawing area.