Select the geometry you want to hide. Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide. The selected geometry disappears from view, although it is still there, like a ghost in the machine.
How do you hide scenes in SketchUp?
- First, go to View > Animation > Settings. …
- In the Layers window, turn off the layers you want hidden.
- In the Scenes window, uncheck the Camera Location option. …
- In the Scenes window, click the “plus” sign to save the scene. …
- Go back to the Layers window and turn all layers on.
How do you show hidden components in SketchUp?
Just show your hidden geometry, select the edges you want to unhide, and choose Edit→Unhide→Selected.
How do you hide layers in SketchUP 2020?
Click the Eye icon to toggle the layer’s visibility. To navigate through the list of layers, click the up or down arrow on the right. Or use the trackpad to scroll through the list.