How can you resize and object?
Right-click the object. On the shortcut menu, click Format
Which transformation is used to change the size of an object?
To change the size of an object, scaling transformation is used. In the scaling process, you either expand or compress the dimensions of the object. Scaling can be achieved by multiplying the original coordinates of the object with the scaling factor to get the desired result.
How much RAM does SketchUp use?
SketchUp for Web – System Requirements
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|4GB RAM||8GB+ RAM|
|700MB of available hard-disk space||At least 1GB of available hard-disk space|
|Intel HD integrated graphics card with at least 512MB video memory||Discrete Graphics card such as AMD Radeon R9 M37X 2048 MB|
How many axes and colors are there in the Google SketchUp?
In SketchUp, the basic window is coloured green and light blue in a way to represent the ground floor and sky. There are three axes by default: the red, blue and green axes. They are mutually perpendicular and their extensions are marked with dotted lines (negative direction).
How do you scale down an object?
To scale an object to a smaller size, you simply divide each dimension by the required scale factor. For example, if you would like to apply a scale factor of 1:6 and the length of the item is 60 cm, you simply divide 60 / 6 = 10 cm to get the new dimension.
How do you change dimensions?
How to Switch Dimensions
- Ponder Other Possibilities. …
- Explore the Relationship Between Your Reality and Your Vibe. …
- Identify Your Default Vibe. …
- Identify Your Desired Vibe. …
- Create a Trigger for Your Desired Vibe. …
- Load the New Vibe Daily. …
- Act on Your New Vibe. …
- Shed the Incongruent.
How do I see dimensions in SketchUp?
To measure a dimension while in either view, follow these steps:
- Move your controller into view and direct your cursor over the model. …
- Click the model. …
- Click the Tape Measure icon ( ).
- At the prompt, move your cursor over the beginning point for your measurement and click.
How do I make dynamic components in SketchUp?
Attributes make components dynamic by telling SketchUp what to do.
- Select the component you want to make dynamic.
- On the Dynamic Components toolbar, click the Component Attributes tool ( ) or select Window > Component Attributes. …
- Click the Add Attribute plus sign icon to see a list of options.