Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Section Tags). In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate. Enter a name for the new section head, and click OK.
How do you label a section head in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). Click Modify | Section tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Click in the value box for the Section Tag parameter, and select a tag from the list. Click OK to save your changes.
How do I change a section title in Revit?
In the Project Browser, under Families, navigate to Annotation Symbols and select the View Title or the M_View Title (if using the metric system). Right-click the view title. Click Edit. Click Yes to open the view title for editing.
How do I add a section marker in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). (Optional) In the Type Selector, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. Place the cursor at the starting point of the section, and drag through the model or family.
How do you reduce the size of a head in Revit?
Duplicate an existing head and then modify it.
- In the project, click Insert tab Load From Library panel (Load Family).
- Double-click the Annotations folder, and select one or more section head families.
- Click Open to load the families.
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Section Tags).
How do I change the view in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do you name a section in Revit?
Click Open to load the families. Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Section Tags). In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate. Enter a name for the new section head, and click OK.
How do you change the color of a section in Revit?
One way to adjust Revit Section Line style, is to go to the Object Styles (Manage tab on the Ribbon > Object Styles). Then, on the Annotation Objects tab, there is a Category called Section Line. In this row you can change the line color, line pattern and the line width of the Revit Section line.
How do you create a section family in Revit?
Once created, in the Categories area scroll down and find Sections and check the box. In the Filter Rules part, find Family and Type, then select equals, then find the Section Type you have created. Hit OK. Now you can add this Section Filter to any View or View Template.
How do I change the depth of a section in Revit?
Define Depth Cueing
- Open a section or elevation view (Architectural or Coordination discipline only).
- For the best effect and better performance, ensure that Far Clipping is specified for the view: …
- On the View Control Bar, click Visual Style Graphic Display Options.
- Expand Depth Cueing, and select Show Depth.