If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View). If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar. Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
How do I edit crop view?
To edit a Crop View:
- Right-click the drawing view in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Crop View > Edit Crop.
- Edit the profile.
- Click Rebuild to update the view.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
Crop a View
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do I edit a crop region?
Crop regions can be rectangular or non-rectangular.
- In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify |
tab Mode panel Edit Crop.
- Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
Can you crop a drafting view in Revit?
Note: Crop Regions should not be used with drafting views, and this option has been disabled in the View Control Bar. However, a crop can be enabled using a keyboard shortcut..
How do you manage a scope box in Revit?
In a plan view, click View tab Create panel (Scope Box). On the Options Bar, enter a name and specify a height for the scope box, if desired. Tip: You can also change the name of the scope box after creating it. Select the scope box, and on the Properties palette, enter a value for the Name property.
What is Section box in Revit?
In Revit®, the ‘Section Box’ command is used to clip the viewable portion of a 3D view. You can activate it simply by checking the Section Box entry in Properties – Extents. After enabling the section box, you can modify its extents using ‘drag’ controls in the 3D view.
Where is the crop region in Revit?
- On the View Control Bar, click (Show Crop Region or Hide Crop Region).
- In the Properties palette for the view, select or clear the Crop Region Visible setting.
Where is view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.