How do I edit a filled region?
Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region). Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down. Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel. For example, you might sketch a square region.
How do I change the color of a filled area in Revit?
In the browser under Families, expand Detail Items. Expand Filled Region. Right-click the region type name (for example, Filled Region 1) and click Properties. You can set Fill pattern, Background, Line Weight Number, and Color for the region.
How do you show filled regions in Revit?
Select Ribbon View>Graphics>Visibility/Graphics or type VG. Now on the Model Categories (Tab) scroll down to Detail Items and click it back on.
How do you hide filled region boundaries in Revit?
Follow these steps:
- Select the filled region.
- On the Options Bar, click Edit.
- Select all of the lines that define the filled region.
- Select <Invisible Lines> from the Type Selector.
- Click Finish Sketch.
How do you add a hatch in Revit?
Loading hatch patterns from Autocad into Revit
- Open AutoCAD then draw a rectangle. Create the desired Hatch pattern in the rectangle with the hatch command, then save the drawing.
- Import the drawing into Revit. Explode the drawing.
- The hatch pattern will now appear in the Revit fill patterns list.
How do you change Colour in Revit?
Modify a Color Scheme
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel drop-down (Color Schemes).
- In the Edit Color Scheme dialog, select the color scheme to edit, and make the necessary changes.
- Click OK.
How do you add color in Revit?
Create a Color Scheme
- Select a color fill legend and, on the Modify | Color Fill Legends tab, click Edit Scheme. …
- In the Edit Color Scheme dialog, select the category for which to create a color scheme: …
- Select an existing scheme. …
- In the New color scheme dialog, enter a name for the new color scheme, and click OK.
How do you mask in Revit?
Follow the steps below to mask the element in view:
- Go to Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel.
- Select the boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down list.
- Sketch the masking region (or regions).
How do I create a filter in Revit?
Apply a Filter
- Open the view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics), and click the Filters tab.
- Click Add. …
- Select a filter, and click OK. …
- On the Filters tab, do the following: …
- Click Apply (to apply the filter to the view and keep the dialog open) or OK (to apply the filter and close the dialog).
Why is masking region not working in Revit?
Verify that the Region is at the “Front” of the detail. Select the masking region, and in the Modify|Detail Items tab pick the Bring to Front tool. 2. Verify that Visual Style in the View Control bar is set to Hidden Line.
What is a filled region Revit?
The Filled Region tool creates a 2-dimensional, view-specific graphic with a boundary line style and fill pattern within the closed boundary. The tool is useful for defining a filled area in a detail view or for adding a filled region to an annotation family. The filled region is parallel to the view’s sketch plane.
How do you use plan regions in Revit?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.