Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.
How do I resize a schedule in Revit?
The first is the ability to zoom in and out of schedules, which was introduced in Revit 2019.1. Simply hold the CTRL key and move your mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the schedule.
How do I change the column width of a schedule in Revit?
To adjust the column width, select the schedule. A blue triangle displays to the upper right of each column. Drag a blue triangle to the left or right. Note: If the schedule is split into multiple sections, adjusting the width in one section changes the width in all sections.
How do I edit a schedule in Revit?
Modify a Schedule
- Open the schedule (double-click its name in the Project Browser or click its tab).
- To make changes to the schedule, see the following table for instructions. Use the following guidelines: To edit a cell, click in it. You can select a value from a list, if available, or enter text.
How do you fit a schedule on a sheet in Revit?
- In a project, open the sheet to which you want to add a schedule.
- In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, select the schedule, and drag it onto the sheet in the drawing area. …
- Move the schedule to the desired location, and click to place it on the sheet.
How do you change the column height in Revit?
Click Architecture tab Build panel Column drop-down (Column: Architectural).
Add a Column
- Rotate after placement. Select this option to rotate the column immediately after placing it.
- Level. …
- Height. …
- Level/Unconnected. …
- Room Bounding.
How do I create a schedule in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
How do I add a column to a schedule in Revit?
Add Column Totals to a Schedule
- In the Project Browser, select the schedule name.
- On the Properties palette, for Formatting, click Edit.
- Select the field to add a column total for, and select Calculate Totals. …
- Click OK.
How do you split a schedule in Revit?
Split a Schedule on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- Select the schedule on the sheet. …
- Click the Z break control. …
- To split a section of the schedule further, click the Z break control again. …
- To adjust the number of rows in a section of the schedule, drag the blue dot at the bottom of the first section.
Where can you set the default visibility of worksets Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). Under Visible in all views, select the check box to show a workset in project views, or clear the check box to hide it.
How do you merge cells in Revit schedule?
select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do I change the color of a schedule in Revit?
On the Appearance tab of the Schedule Properties dialog, define the default title, header, and data font styles by selecting system text types. We will also add striped rows to the table making it easier to read. Use the drop down to select which row to stripe, and then select the color for the striping.
How do you filter a schedule in Revit?
On the Filter tab of the Schedule Properties dialog (or the Material Takeoff Properties dialog), create filters that limit the display of data in a schedule. You can create up to 4 filters, and all filters must be satisfied for the data to display. Many types of scheduled fields can be used to create filters.
How do you split a long schedule on multiple Revit sheets?
Split a Schedule Across Multiple Sheets
- Do one of the following: …
- Select the sheets where the schedule segments will be placed. …
- Select the height for schedule segments on each sheet. …
- Click Split & Place.
- The first selected sheet is opened, click to place the schedule segment.