How do you export objects in SketchUp?
To export an OBJ file from SketchUp Pro, follow these steps:
- Select File > Export > 3D Model. …
- Navigate to the location where you want to save your OBJ file.
- In the Export TypeSave as type drop-down list, select OBJ File (*. …
- (Optional) Rename your file in the File Name text box.
- (Optional) Click the Options button.
How do I export individual components?
Right click on the component in the browser tree.
Select either Save Copy As, Save as STL or Export.
- Save Copy As will create a new Fusion design of the individual component. …
- Save as STL will save the component locally to your computer as an STL file. …
- Export will save a copy of the component locally as a new file.
Can you export from SketchUp free?
The free version won’t export any of the file types you listed. SketchUp is indeed very powerful and capable of a lot of things. The free web version is much simplified compared to the desktop versions, especially Pro. The free version won’t export any of the file types you listed.
What files can you import into SketchUp?
- Your SketchUp Pro subscription comes with professional-level interoperability. …
- SketchUp Export: SKP, 3DS, DAE, DWG, DXF, FBX, IFC, OBJ, KMZ, STL, WRL, XSI, JPG, PNG, TIF, PDF (Mac Only ), EPS.
- LayOut Import: SKP, BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, RTF, TXT, DWG, DXF, CSV, TSV, XLSX.
How do you save a component?
Right-click the component and select Save As.
- To save the component in a folder up one level in the path, click Up One Level .
- To save the component in a folder down one level in the path, double-click the folder item from the list.
- To save the component in a new folder, click Create New Folder .
How do I export components in fusion?
To export a group of particular components, perform the following:
- Create a new file.
- From the Insert menu, click Insert Derive.
- Browse to the assembly file.
- Click Select.
- Select the specific components from the assembly file you would like to import.
- Click ok.
- Export the new file with the derived components.
How do I export a single component from Fusion 360?
To export an individual component or body, simply right-click the component or body in the design browser tree, and select “Save As STL” from the drop-down menu. This will open the same panel where you can configure your mesh settings. You can also change the component or body selection from this window.
How do I export a Fusion 360?
- In Fusion 360, go to File -> Export.
- Select “Audesk Inventor […] Files (*. ipt, *. iam)” as the export format.
- Export the assembly.
- Import the IAM assembly into Inventor.