Just go to hte Revit APP store and download it / install it. It should work. It simply exports your Revit model to DAE format, you do not need to use the Live Link feature…
Can Revit open DAE files?
DAE format as it is faster and requires fewer resources. … DAE) file from Revit using the Lumion LiveSync for Revit Export button in the palette. This file can be imported directly into Lumion.
How do I export a Revit model?
Use STL Export to customize and export your Revit model to an STL file.
- Open a 3D view. …
- Click the File tab Export CAD Formats STL.
- In the STL Export dialog , specify your STL file options.
- Click Save to create the STL file or click Cancel to close STL Export dialog.
Can Revit open FBX files?
GraphWorX64 version 10.95 and later support import of 3D models form Revit via IFC or FBX format.
How do I convert Rhino to Revit?
Importing a Rhino model into Revit
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Import CAD). …
- In the Import CAD Formats dialog, navigate to the folder that contains the file to import.
- For Files of type, select the appropriate file type (such as DWG, SAT, or SKP).
- Select the file to import.
- Specify the desired import settings.
How do I export a Revit 3D model?
To export 3D model data for use in Autodesk Revit
- Click Manage Model. …
- In the Model Explorer panel, make the desired layers visible. …
- Zoom out to see the area to export.
- Click Present/Share Present. …
- In the Export to 3D Model File dialog box, specify the area to export:
How do I send a Revit model?
On the eTransmit panel of the Add-Ins tab, click Transmit a model. Choose the model(s) to transmit: Click Browse Model, and navigate to the location of the Revit model you want to transmit. Click Browse folders, and navigate to the folder that contains the Revit models you want to transmit.
How do I export from Revit to Twinmotion?
With the 3D model window open in Revit, Select File – and use the FBX export function to write your fbx file. Open the FBX file in Twinmotion. Using either the Sceneographic window / palette to select your individual elements of the model, or, or manually select individual elements, and assign your materials.
What are Collada files?
COLLADA is an XML-based schema that enables you to transfer data among 3D digital content creation tools, such as SketchUp, Maya, 3ds Max, and Rhino. COLLADA files use the . dae file extension, which stands for digital asset exchange. In SketchUp, you can import and export COLLADA files pretty easily.
What are DAE files?
A DAE file is a Digital Asset Exchange file format that is used for exchanging data between interactive 3D applications. This file format is based on the COLLADA (COLLAborative Design Activity) XML schema which is an open standard XML schema for the exchange of digital assets among graphics software applications.
Can 3ds Max Open DAE files?
DAE files can be opened or imported into Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Chief Architect, DAZ Studio, Cheetah3D, Cinema 4D, MODO, and Autodesk’s AutoCAD, 3ds Max, and Maya programs. Other applications probably support the DAE format too, like the free and open source Blender tool.