Click View tab Create panel (Section). Click Modify | Section tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Click in the value box for the Section Tag parameter, and select a tag from the list. Click OK to save your changes.
How do I change a section title in Revit?
In the Project Browser, under Families, navigate to Annotation Symbols and select the View Title or the M_View Title (if using the metric system). Right-click the view title. Click Edit. Click Yes to open the view title for editing.
How do I add text to a section head in Revit?
- Click File tab New Annotation Symbol.
- In the Open dialog, select Section Head. …
- The section head template includes a predefined head. …
- If desired, add text to the symbol by clicking Text panel (Text).
How do I find a section in Revit?
To open the section view, double-click the section header, or select the section view from the Sections grouping of the Project Browser. The section view changes when the design changes or the section line is moved.
How do I change the view in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do you edit a viewport family in Revit?
To customize the information displayed in the view title, locate the view title family in the Project Browser. Right-click, and click Edit. The view title family opens in the Family Editor. We’ll customize the view title family by adding a label and selecting a view parameter to display in the view title.
How do I edit the title of a Revit drawing?
Open a project that contains sheets that use the view title type (or a project into which you have loaded the view title type). In the Project Browser, expand Families Annotation Symbols. Right-click the name of the view title type to modify, and click Edit.
How do you label a callout in Revit?
Change the Tag of a Callout
- In the parent view, select the callout bubble.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Callout Tag, select the callout tag to use. If the desired callout tag is not listed, you can create a new callout tag. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
How do you change the font of levels in Revit?
- In the Project Browser, expand the Families folder.
- Under the Annotation Symbols, find the name of the family that needs to be edited (e.g. Level Head – Circle).
- Right click the family, select “Edit” option.
- In this family file, click on the “Name” label.
- Select “Edit Type”.
How do I change the depth of a section in Revit?
Define Depth Cueing
- Open a section or elevation view (Architectural or Coordination discipline only).
- For the best effect and better performance, ensure that Far Clipping is specified for the view: …
- On the View Control Bar, click Visual Style Graphic Display Options.
- Expand Depth Cueing, and select Show Depth.