The Lasso is similar to an Implied Windows Crossing Selection. When you select out in the drawing area (No Objects) you will get a Window when you pull down to the right and a Crossing windows when you pull down and to the left.
How do I enable lasso selection in AutoCAD?
How to Use the New Lasso Selection Method in AutoCAD
- The LASSO control can be turned ON or OFF by the “Allow press and drag for Lasso” in the Options dialog box under the Selection tab.
- Another great feature that has added in AutoCAD 2015 is the enhancement of the Selection Preview.
How do I turn off lasso in AutoCAD?
For Windows versions of AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT, type OP or OPTIONS to bring up the Options dialog. In the Options, go to the Selection tab and uncheck the lasso feature, shown in the screenshot below.
What is Fastsel in AutoCAD?
FASTSEL is an Express Tool (and set up to respond to FS as well).
How do you set a selection in AutoCAD?
To Change Object Selection Settings
- Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Options.
- On the Selection tab, choose the settings you want. Among other settings, you can set. Whether objects to be selected are previewed during selection. Whether selected objects are highlighted.
How do I pan in AutoCAD?
Position the cursor at the start location and press the left mouse button down. Drag the cursor to the new location. You can also press the mouse scroll wheel or middle button down and drag the cursor to pan.
How do I turn off lasso tool?
When you’re done with a selection created with the Lasso Tool, you can remove it by going up to the Select menu at the top of the screen and choosing Deselect, or you can press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+D (Win) / Command+D (Mac). You can also simply click anywhere inside of the document with the Lasso Tool.
What are the shortcut keys in AutoCAD?
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
|Ctrl+Y||Redo last action|
|Ctrl+[||Cancel current command (or ctrl+)|
How do I remove a selection in AutoCAD?
How do I remove a selection tab in AutoCAD?
- At the command prompt, enter SELECTIONCYCLING and press Enter.
- Enter 0 to turn off the selection cycling display.
What is Fsmode in Autocad?
A snip from the Express Tools Help file: FASTSELECT Creates a selection set of objects that touch the selected object. The behavior of FASTSELECT can be controlled with the command FSMODE. If FSMODE is set to ON (the default), FASTSELECT selects only those objects that are touching the selected object.
What is the full form of AutoCAD?
Computer-aided design. License. Trialware. Website. autodesk.com/autocad.