How do I open my BIM 360?
Use Revit Home to open a model from BIM 360 Document Management. On the Home page, under Models, click Open. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab Open (Project). In the Open dialog, navigate to the folder where the model resides.
How do I access BIM documents?
Getting started in BIM 360 Docs begins when you receive an email invitation to join a BIM 360 Docs project. From this invitation, sign in to your BIM 360 Docs account using your Autodesk ID, which is a combination of your username and password. This ID gives you single-sign-in access to multiple Autodesk sites.
How do I install BIM 360?
To Install BIM 360 Add-Ins
- Click Profile menu Downloads to launch the Autodesk BIM 360 Add-in apps download page.
- Click the appropriate add-in app for your authoring software, and click Save.
- Open the folder where you saved the add-in and unzip it.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
How does BIM 360 work?
BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams. BIM 360 connects your teams and data in real-time, empowering project members to anticipate, optimize, and manage all aspects of project performance.
How do I get BIM 360 on my desktop?
You must uninstall the current version of Desktop Connector before installing an older version.
Install Desktop Connector for BIM 360
- Download and install the latest version of Desktop Connector for Windows.
- Open the downloaded package and follow the instructions.
- Restart your machine.
Is there a BIM 360 desktop app?
With Desktop Connector, you can now open, save, move, rename, and delete files from your cloud-based BIM 360 Team hubs directly from your desktop or desktop application.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2021?
Open the email invitation to a BIM 360 project, and do the following:
- Click the link to activate your membership in the project. BIM 360 opens in a browser window.
- Sign into BIM 360 using your Autodesk ID, or click Create Account to create one.
How do I use BIM 360 with Revit?
Upload a Workshared Model to BIM 360 Document Management (Revit Cloud Worksharing)
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.