How do I change my mouse bindings?
To reassign a button across all applications
- Using the mouse that you want to configure, start Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- Select basic settings.
- Select the button that you want to reassign.
- In the list of the button that you want to reassign, select a command. To disable a button, select Disable this button.
How do I make my mouse pan in SketchUp?
If you have a scroll wheel mouse, simply hold down the scroll wheel to make the Pan tool cursor appear. Although Mac OS X users typically don’t have a scroll wheel mouse, you can still toggle to the Pan tool as you hold down the mouse button by pressing Command+Control+Shift.
How do I change the command in SketchUp?
How do I edit my Keyboard Shortcuts in SketchUp?
- Select Window > Preferences.
- In the Preferences dialog box that appears, select Shortcuts in the sidebar on the left.
- In the Function list box, select the command to which you want assign a keyboard shortcut.
How do I turn off the side buttons on my mouse?
Once you have the first tab “Buttons” lets you configure the button actions. Just select then “Right side button” drop down and select “Disabled”.
How do you zoom in SketchUp without a mouse?
To zoom in and out, follow these steps:
- Select the Zoom tool ( ) or press the Z key.
- Click and drag up to zoom in; click and drag down to zoom out. When you zoom by dragging the Zoom tool cursor, SketchUp zooms in or out from the center of the screen.
What action does the push pull tool perform?
The Push/Pull tool is a simple creature; use it to extrude flat faces into 3D shapes. It works (like everything else in SketchUp) by clicking. You click a face once to start pushing/pulling it, move your cursor until you like what you see, and then click again to stop pushing/pulling. That’s it.
What does P do in SketchUp?
Keyboard Shortcuts for Common Google SketchUp 8 Tools
Why are my SketchUp Shortcuts not working?
As Cotty said, easiest way to get shortcuts working in SketchUp is: Window > Preferences > Shortcuts > Reset All (in Mac Preferences can be found from SketchUp-menu).
How do I set keyboard Shortcuts?
Set keyboard shortcuts
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Settings.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Keyboard Shortcuts in the sidebar to open the panel.
- Click the row for the desired action. …
- Hold down the desired key combination, or press Backspace to reset, or press Esc to cancel.