How do I resize a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Move, rotate, or scale a layer with your finger
To move, drag up, down, left, or right with one finger. To scale, with two fingers, pinch the canvas for a smaller layer and expand your fingers for a larger layer.
How do I change the canvas texture in Autodesk SketchBook?
Importing textures in SketchBook Pro Windows 10
- In either the Brush Palette or Brush Library, double-tap the brush you want to modify to access Brush Properties.
- In Brush Properties, tap the Advanced tab, scroll down to the Texture section, and turn the option ON.
- Tap. Import.
- Locate the texture, select it, and tap Open.
Can you change dpi in Autodesk Sketchbook?
For iOS/Android/Windows Store version of SketchBook, it only does Pixels and not “inches/cm” and is done at 72 PPI. This means you need to start with a larger resolution sketch if you are targeting 300 PPI. Likes are greatly appreciated.
How do I change the canvas size in animation desk?
You can resize the canvas of an animation in the same way you can resize the canvas of an image. Menu: Image > Resize Canvas.
How do I resize an image?
Alternatively, you can enable the Google Play Store on your Chromebook, then download image editors as if you were using the Android.
- Open your image file then click on Edit in the menu.
- Choose and click Resize.
- Adjust the values as you see fit.