Tap a selected a layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layer Menu. From the Layer Menu, tap Color Balance. Select one of the following options from the top of your screen: Shadows, Midtones, and Highlights. Your selection determines which elements are affected by your changes.
How do I edit a layer in SketchBook?
to open the Layer Editor.
- If you want to work without it displayed, tap. to hide the UI. Tap it again to display the UI.
- With one hand, tap. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. …
- If the Layer Editor isn’t displayed, in the toolbar along the top, tap. and select Layer Editor.
How do you lighten a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
Changing layer opacity in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap the layer you want to affect.
- Tap the layer again to access the layer tools.
- Drag the Opacity slider: left to increase transparency. right to decrease transparency.
How do I change the canvas color in Autodesk SketchBook?
If you want to change the background color of your composition, tap Background layer and select a color.
Can you do layers in SketchBook?
Consider grouping layers into folders. With SketchBook Pro, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
How do you blend in Sketchpad?
How to Blend Using SketchBook
- Make sure the Layer Editor window is open on your Sketchbook screen. …
- Create your first layer. …
- Click on the “+” icon on the top of the Layer Editor window to create a new layer.
- Create the second layer you want to blend with the first. …
- Select a blend mode.
How do you color in Autodesk?
Select the objects whose color you want to change. Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties. In the Properties palette, click Color, and then click the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the color that you want to assign to the objects.
Can you change dpi in Autodesk SketchBook?
For iOS/Android/Windows Store version of SketchBook, it only does Pixels and not “inches/cm” and is done at 72 PPI. This means you need to start with a larger resolution sketch if you are targeting 300 PPI. Likes are greatly appreciated.
How do I change the background on Autodesk?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.