How do I reset SketchUp to default settings?
If that’s the case, put everything back where it belongs by resetting your workspace:
- If you’re using Windows, choose Window→Preferences . . . On a Mac, choose SketchUp→Preferences . . .
- Select the Workspace panel (it’s last in the list on the left of the Preferences dialog box).
- Click the Reset Workspace button.
How do I set a default template?
Change the default layout
- Open the template or a document based on the template whose default settings you want to change.
- On the Format menu, click Document, and then click the Layout tab.
- Make any changes that you want, and then click Default.
What are SketchUp templates?
When you save a LayOut document as a template, the template contains everything that currently appears in your document, including all entities, pages, and so on. You can then add any elements that are unique to your document. To save a LayOut document as a template, follow these steps: Select File > Save As Template.
Why is SketchUp cutoff?
Another situation that can cause clipping is when the Perspective camera mode is turned off. In that case, click the Zoom Extents button (it looks like a magnifying glass with four red arrows pointing outward). The camera zooms out to display the entire model, and the clipping is eliminated.
How would you update your current document to implement a different template?
- Use File > New > Templates and Documents. Choose the template you want. If the template has unwanted text or graphics in it, delete them.
- Open the document you want to change. (It opens in a new window.) …
- Update the table of contents, if there is one. Save the file.
How do you update a template?
To update your template, open the file, make the changes you want, and then save the template.
- Click File > Open.
- Double-click This PC. …
- Browse to the Custom Office Templates folder that’s under My Documents.
- Click your template, and click Open.
- Make the changes you want, then save and close the template.
How do I import a template into SketchUp?
To create a new template, follow these steps:
- Create a new SketchUp file with your current default template.
- Make only the modifications that you want to save with the template. …
- Select File > Save As Template.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save your template.
- Give the template a name.
- Click the Save button.
How do I remove a template from layout?
From a page open for editing in Beaver Builder, in the Content panel, click Templates, then select the Saved templates group. Mouse over the template you want to edit or delete until the Wrench and Trash icons appear. Click the Trash icon to move the template to the trash. You’re done at this point.
How do you delete a SketchUp file?
Click the Start (Windows logo) menu > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > SketchUp #. To uninstall SketchUp, select Uninstall. When asked if you’d like to remove SketchUp, click Yes.
How do I delete layout?
To delete a layout element from an attribute layout, right-click the actions menu for the layout element information pane and select Delete Group.