How do I change the viewport scale?
To Modify the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the layout viewport that you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- If necessary, click Display Locked and choose No.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list.
How do I resize a viewport in Revit 2019?
Add dimensions and text notes, pan the viewport, or change the scale of a view to accommodate project needs.
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired.
Why can’t I change scale in Revit?
There are a few ways to deal with this situation: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template.
How do you scale down a view in Revit?
Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
How do I know what scale my viewport is?
To Check the Scale of a Scale Area or Viewport (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Click View tab Viewports panel Scale Monitor. Find. The Scale Monitor dialog box is displayed.
- In the drawing area, move the cursor over the scale area (or a viewport ) and check the Scale Monitor dialog box.
- Press ENTER to exit this command.
How do you make a viewport?
To Create a New Layout Viewport
- Click View > Viewports > New Viewports….
- In the Viewports dialog box, enter the new name for the viewport.
- Select the viewports from the Standard Viewports list.
- Click OK to create the new Viewport.
How do I make 3D view smaller in Revit?
As long as it is a camera view, select the view on the sheet, and in the modify tab, select “Size crop,” check the radio button “Scale” then change the width or height to suit. Thanks, Chris, it worked.
How do you change the scale in Revit?
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
How do you crop a viewport in Revit 2020?
Crop a View
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
How do you change the scale of elevation in Revit?
Changes the scale used to represent objects in the drawing. This change is reflected on the view control bar after you click Apply in the Modify dialog.
Change the View Scale When Editing Site Elements
- In the Modify dialog, click Change View Scale.
- In the Change View Scale dialog, enter the desired scale and click OK.
How do I assign a view template in Revit?
Apply a View Template
- In the Project Browser, select the view or views to which you want to apply a view template. …
- Click View tab Graphics panel View Templates drop-down Apply Template Properties to Current View, or right-click and select Apply View Template.
How do you scale in Revit 2020?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .