Can you copy view templates from one Revit file to another?
Open both the source and target projects. In the target project, click Manage tab Settings panel (Transfer Project Standards). In the Select Items to Copy dialog, select the source project for Copy from. Select the desired project standards.
How do I copy a view template?
Select the appropriate view type for the template you are creating. In the Names list, select the view template to use as a starting point for the new template. Click (Duplicate). In the New View Template dialog, enter a name for the template, and click OK.
How do I copy a view from one project to another?
About getting view settings from one project to another, you can create View templates in one project, copy them over to your other project using the Transfer Project Standards, create new Views and apply the View template to it. you can assign them to the Assembly Views.
How do I duplicate a Revit file?
In the Design Options dialog, select the design option from the list. Under Option, click Duplicate. Revit creates a copy of the selected design option named Copy of
How do I copy a schedule from one project to another in Revit?
- Open both projects in the same window of Revit.
- In the first project, right click on the name of the schedule you want to copy, and choose “Copy to Clipboard”
- In the target project, use the Paste command on the Manage ribbon, or type CTRL+V to paste the schedule into the project.
How do I copy a legend from one project to another in Revit?
You can copy a legend view from one sheet view and paste it to another sheet view.
- Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view.
How do I export a 3D view in Revit?
- Create a duplicate view: In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view to export, and click Duplicate View Duplicate. …
- Add a section box: For information about section boxes, see Change the Extents of a 3D View. …
- Export the 3D view defined by the section box: Click File tab Export, and select an export option.
How do I export a 3D view from Revit to AutoCAD?
Export to AutoCAD Architecture
- Open the 3D view of the project to export.
- Click File tab Export CAD Formats (DWG files).
- In the DWG Export dialog, click (Modify Export Setup).
- On the Solids tab of the Modify DWG/DXF Export Setup dialog, select Export as AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP Objects. …
- For Prefer:
How do I export a high resolution image from Revit?
Export a View to an Image File
- Click File tab Export Images and Animations (Image).
- In the Export Image dialog, click Change to change the default path and file name for the image, if desired.
- Under Export Range, indicate the images to export: …
- Under Image Size, specify image display properties: