What is the Option key in SketchUp?
To tell SketchUp that you want to duplicate the selected entities, tap the Ctrl (Microsoft Windows) or Option (macOS) key to toggle Copy functionality.
How do I assign text to a function key?
Press the shortcut key you want to use. For instance, if you want to use Ctrl+J, then press Ctrl+J. Just below the Current Keys text box you should see the name of any commands currently using this shortcut.
How do I create a hotkey in Excel?
1. Creating a keyboard shortcut by customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Click the File tab in the Ribbon and then click on Options.
- Click the Quick Access Toolbar category on the left.
- From the drop-down menu under Choose commands from, select All Commands.
- Click the button you want to add.
- Click Add.
How do I assign a key on my keyboard?
Assigning keys to functions
- Start from a host session window.
- Click Edit > Preference > Keyboard, or click the Remap button on the toolbar.
- Click the Key Assignment tab.
- Select a Category.
- Select the function you want to assign a key to.
- Click Assign a Key.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools?
Chuck Hawley explains how to use some basic traditional chart navigation tools. Circular parallel rules, parallel rules, rolling plotters, dividers, sextants, and star charts are discussed to help you understand their function in plotting a course for your next offshore boating trip.
What are layers?
1 : one thickness, course, or fold laid or lying over or under another. 2 : stratum sense 1 the outer layers of the skin. Other Words from layer. layer verb.