Click Modify tab -> Phasing panel -> Demolish. Click on the elemtns you want to demolish. Phase property of View: Each view in Revit Architecture has a Phase property and a Phase Filter property.
Can you move a phase in Revit?
You can use phase filter to help you out in moving the elements from phase to another. After finishing up, rename the phases the way you want.
What is the default phase in Revit?
By default, Revit Architecture provides two phases: Existing and New Construction. As it stands, everything you’ve placed into your model up to this point has been exclusively related to the New Construction phase.
Where is the phase filter in Revit?
Create phase filters (in addition to the default filters) to control the display of elements based on their phase status.
- Click Manage tab Phasing panel (Phases).
- In the Phasing dialog, click the Phase Filters tab.
- Click New to insert a new phase filter. …
- (Optional) Click in the Filter Name box to edit the name.
How do I use temporary phase in Revit?
Go to Phases in the Manage tab. Go to Phase Filters tab and click New. Call it “Show Complete + Temp”.
How do Revit Worksets work?
When you make a workset editable in Revit, you are taking exclusive ownership of all objects in it. Only one user can exclusively edit each workset at a given time. All team members can view worksets owned by other team members, but they cannot always make changes to them.
How do you hatch an existing wall in Revit?
Revit handles Phases in part by applying an Existing Material to all walls that are in the existing Phase. Look Under Settings/Phases and then you can turn on the Hatch pattern, At this point, you’ll need to change the color of the Hatch Pattern to a gray value.
How do you split in Revit?
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Split Element).
- If desired, on the Options Bar, select Delete Inner Segment. When you select this option, Revit removes the segment of the wall or line between selected points.
- Click the element at the point you wish to split.