Type PROP and press Enter. In the annotative scale box, click the box that appears to the right of the current scale. Select the scale(s) to be purged and click Delete. Click OK.
How do I get rid of xref scales in AutoCAD?
Re: Xref Plot Scale List removal. If you simply want to restore the standard scales, then type -SCALELISTEDIT at the command prompt (notice the minus sign in front). Follow the prompts at the command line to reset the scale list. This will remove all scales & install the standard AutoCAD scales.
How do I delete unwanted text styles in AutoCAD?
Use Quick Select to select all the text & mtext you want deleted first. Then delete the Complex Linetypes, Dimension and other Styles that reference it. Then you should be able to delete the Text Style. You could also change all the objects that reference the Text Style to another Text Style and delete it.
How can you remove the empty layers from drawing?
If you want to delete all the empty layers ataonce from the drawing, you may delete them by clicking the Layers Property Manager comand in Layers toolbar, click once on any layer name, press (Ctrl+A), clock on Delete Layer button or press (Alt+Del), click ok.
How do you delete text in Autocad?
How do you remove text from a dimension in Autocad?
- At the Command prompt, enter AMOPTIONS.
- In the Options dialog box, click the AM:Standards tab.
- In the Standard Elements list, double-click Dimension. …
- Click Predefined Text. …
- From the Predefined Text list, select the dimension text template to delete.
- Click Remove.
How do I delete text in Autocad 2018?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do I delete a style in Autocad?
Click Application menu Print Manage Plot Styles. Double-click the STB file you want to edit. In the Plot Style Table Editor, Form View tab, select the plot style that you want to delete from the list of plot styles. Click Delete Style.
What is AutoCAD scale?
Scale Factor. Multiplies the dimensions of the selected objects by the specified scale. A scale factor greater than 1 enlarges the objects. A scale factor between 0 and 1 shrinks the objects. You can also drag the cursor to make the object larger or smaller.
How do I change the scale in AutoCAD 2020?
To Change the Scale of a Drawing View
- Move the cursor over the drawing view to edit. The drawing view border appears.
- Click an empty area inside the drawing view. Grips appear.
- Click the lookup grip. A menu appears.
- Select the new scale from the menu.
How do I change scale 1 to 100 in AutoCAD?
For scale of 1:100 use the SCALE command to scale the rectangle 100 times. Put this rectangle around what you want to plot then plot using Window and select the corners of the rectangle. Use scale to fit for the scaling and print it out.