How do I edit a mass profile in Revit?
Editing In-Place Massing Families
- Open a project file.
- On the ribbon, click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel Show Mass Form and Floors.
- Select the mass. …
- Click Modify | Mass tab Model panel Edit In-Place. …
- Modify the mass.
- Click Model In-Place Mass tab In-Place Editor panel Finish Mass.
Where are Revit profiles located?
Revit Architecture provides some templates for mullion profile families. By default, these templates reside in the following location: Windows XP: C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataAutodesk<product and release><Metric or Imperial> LibraryProfilesCurtain Wall.
How do I edit a sweep profile in Revit?
To edit the existing profile, on the Sweep panel, click (Edit Profile), and use the tools on the Modify | Sweep > Edit Profile tab. On the Mode panel, click (Finish Edit Mode) to finish editing the profile and again to finish editing the sweep.
How do you create a profile in Revit?
Create a Profile Family
- Click File tab New Family.
- In the New Family – Select Template File dialog, select a profile template, and click Open. …
- If necessary, sketch reference planes for constraining the lines in the profile.
- Click Create tab Detail panel (Line), and sketch the profile loop.
How do you change the height of mass in Revit?
To Change the Height of a Mass Element
- Switch to a 3D view.
- Select the mass element to display its grips.
- Click the Height grip at the top of the mass element, and move it to the new location. The height of the mass element changes as you move the grip.
How do I use Revit library?
- Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load Family).
- In the Load Family dialog, double-click the category of the family that you want to load.
- Preview any of the families (RFA) in the category: To preview a single family, select it from the list. …
- Select the family that you want to load, and click Open.
How do I load a sweep profile in Revit?
Load or sketch a profile. Click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel, and select a profile from the Profile list. If the profile you need is not already loaded in the project, click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel (Load Profile) to load the profile.
How do I create a mullion profile in Revit?
Specify the profile for a mullion type.
- In the drawing area, select a mullion on the model, or click Architecture tab Build panel (Mullion) on the ribbon.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, under Construction, select a profile, and click OK.
How do you create a family profile?
Create a Google Account for your child
- Open the Family Link app. . If you don’t have the Family Link app, visit the Family Link setup page to get started.
- In the top right, tap Create .
- Follow the instructions on screen to create the account.
- When you’re done, a confirmation will show on the screen.