Select File > Export > 2D Graphic. An export dialog box appears. Navigate to the location where you want to save your image. (Optional) In the Save As box, type a name for your image file.
How do I save a SKP File as a PNG?
Once you have a model open in Sketchup, open the 2D graphic window. Do this by navigating to File > Export > 2D graphic. Click on the “options” button in the lower right corner next to “export.” The “extended export image options” window will appear.
How do I Export from SketchUp for free?
Exporting a SketchUp model as an STL File
- Select File > Export > 3D Model. …
- Navigate to the location where you want to save your exported file.
- (Optional) In the appropriate text box, type a name for the exported STL file.
- From the Save As Type drop-down list, select STereolithography File (.
How do I save a SketchUp File as a JPEG?
Select File > Export > 2D Graphic from the menu bar. The Export 2D Graphic dialog box appears. Enter a file name for the exported file in the “File name” (Microsoft Windows) or “Save As” (Mac OS X) field. Select “JPEG” as the export type from the “Export type” (Microsoft Windows) or ‘Format’ (Mac OS X) drop-down list.
How do I save a high quality PNG in SketchUp?
Select File > Export > Animation > Image Set. In the Export Animation dialog box, select where you want SketchUp to save your images. … In the File Name box, type the root name for your images. … In the Save As Type drop-down list, select an image type.
What file types can you export from SketchUp?
What file types can I import/export with the SketchUp Pro…
- Your SketchUp Pro subscription comes with professional-level interoperability. …
- SketchUp Export: SKP, 3DS, DAE, DWG, DXF, FBX, IFC, OBJ, KMZ, STL, WRL, XSI, JPG, PNG, TIF, PDF (Mac Only ), EPS.
Can you save SketchUp as PDF?
From the menu bar, select File > Export > PDF. The Export PDF dialog box appears, and the PDF format is already selected in the Save As Type drop-down list. Navigate to the location where you want to save the PDF.
What file types can you import into SketchUp?
Using SketchUp Data with Other Modeling Programs or Tools
|File Type||File Extension(s)||SketchUp Pro and Shop Only?|
|CAD files||.dwg , .dxf||PRO and SHOP only|
|Image files||.jpg , .png , .tif , .bmp , .psd , .tga , .epx , .pdf , .eps||Some file types are PRO and SHOP only|
Can you import images into SketchUp?
Import your image into SketchUp by selecting File > Import. Then navigate to and select the image you want to import. If you don’t see the image you’re looking for, make sure the correct file type is selected (such as JPG or PNG). Tip: Alternately, you can also drag and drop importable files into the drawing area.
Can you import DWG into SketchUp free?
You can import CAD files into SketchUp Shop, but not our Free web version. This is one of the many features you can get by unlocking a Shop subscription here. Currently, the only available formats for import in SketchUp Free for Web are these: SKP.
How do I get SketchUp Pro for free?
Full Version – Free Trial
- Visit the download page on SketchUp’s website.
- Select “Start free trial”.
- Login or register with a Trimble account.
- Select which industry you work in and click “Continue”.
- Select your interests and click “Continue”.
- Fill in your information & click the “Start My Trial” button.
Can I convert SketchUp to OBJ?
PRO If you’re a SketchUp Pro user, you can export files in the OBJ format. Wavefront Technologies developed the OBJ file format for its Advanced Visualizer software, and over time, other 3D software developers have adopted the open OBJ format. OBJ files are text-based and support free-form and polygonal geometry.