On the Status bar, click the drop-down arrow next to the Workspace gear icon. Select a workspace or switch to a different one. If needed, switch back to the desired workspace. The act of changing workspaces and back can restore it.
How do I get my AutoCAD toolbar back?
How do I get my toolbar back in AutoCAD?
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
How do I show icons in AutoCAD?
To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar. To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
How do I restore my tool bar?
Click Toolbars, and in the list on the left side of the window, highlight the toolbar you wish to restore. Click Restore or Reset. In the dialog box that appears, click OK to reset the toolbar.
How do I show toolbar?
You can use one of these to set which toolbars to show.
- “3-bar” menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars.
- View > Toolbars. You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar.
- Right-click empty toolbar area.
How do I resize an icon in AutoCAD?
- Right-click the desktop and choose Display Settings.
- Increase the percentage on the menu “Change the size of text, apps, and other items.”
How do I get my taskbar back to normal?
To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar.
How do I restore the menu bar in Windows 10?
Microsoft Office Press Alt + V on your keyboard to open the View menu. From the View drop-down menu, select Toolbars. Choose the Toolbars you want to enable and click OK.
What happened to my toolbar?
If the toolbar is active, but cannot be found, it is probably ‘hidden’ on the screen. … That’s why you should drag all toolbars to the center of the screen. If you still cannot find the toolbar, you can clean the registry of your computer. By this the default settings of the toolbars can be recovered.
Why has my toolbar disappeared?
The taskbar may be set to “Auto-hide”
Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings. Click on the ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ toggle so that the option is disabled, or enable “Lock the taskbar”. The taskbar should now be permanently visible.
How do I unhide my toolbar?
Press the “F11” key if all toolbars are hidden. This will remove the program from full-screen mode and will display all toolbars. Press the “F10” key if the command bar is hidden. This will restore access to the “View” command, which gives you the ability to unhide any third-party toolbars.