What do little red circles mean in AutoCAD?
The red circles are indicating that there are wall clean up issues. They should already be non-plotting by default, you can check this or turn them off completely by going into the display properties for the walls. A better option would be to play around with the walls to make them clean up correctly.
How do I turn off circles in AutoCAD?
- In Settings tab, go to General>Multipurpose Styles>Code Set Style.
- Right-click on desired style and chose “Edit”
- In Codes tab, expand Point node and click desired Style for editing.
- In Marker Style, go to Display tab.
- Under View Direction, select “Section” and click Marker light bulb icon to turn off.
What is Regen in Autocad?
Regenerates the drawing from within the current viewport. REGEN regenerates the drawing with the following effects: Recomputes the locations and visibility for all objects in the current viewport. … Resets the overall area available for realtime panning and zooming in the current viewport.
How do I stop a macro recording in AutoCAD?
The Action Recorder Preferences dialog box controls the behavior of the Action Recorder panel when you play back or record an action macro. Note: To stop recording, do one of the following: Right-click and select Action Recorder > Stop. At the command prompt, enter actstop.
How do I turn off nodes in AutoCAD?
To Remove Nodes From Layout Curves
- Select the layout curve by selecting one of the node anchors.
- Click a Remove Node grip. Alternatively, you can click Layout Curve tab Modify panel Remove Node. …
- Right-click, and click Deselect All to turn off grips.
How do I improve line quality in AutoCAD?
Line smoothing is disabled.
- Solution: To improve the display of lines, do one or more of the following:
- Disable Hardware Acceleration. See: How to enable or disable hardware acceleration in AutoCAD.
- Enable Smooth Line Display. On the command line in AutoCAD, type LINESMOOTHING and set it to On or 1.
- Enable WHIPARC.
Why are my lines not straight in AutoCAD?
Solution: Do one or more of the following to adjust the line display in AutoCAD: Install the latest updates for AutoCAD (see Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements). On the command line in AutoCAD, enter GRAPHICSCONFIG and verify that the correct video card is being used (see AutoCAD uses the wrong graphics card).
How do you smooth lines in AutoCAD 2007?
How do I smooth lines in AutoCAD?
- Click Modify tab Edit Geometry panel Smooth Find.
- Select the feature line(s) to smooth or straighten.
- Do one of the following: Press Enter to smooth the lines. Enter Straighten to straighten lines that were previously smoothed.