Solution: To hide the diameter symbol, you can go to Standard and Styles Editor -> find the active Dimension Style -> Options -> Diameter Dimension -> select the second radio button from the left -> Ok.
How do I remove a symbol in AutoCad?
To Delete a Symbol From the Library
- In the drawing area, double-click a symbol of the type of symbol library you want to edit. …
- In the library, select the symbol to remove.
- In the drop-down menu on the right, select Delete.
- Click OK.
How do I turn off dimension in AutoCad?
How do I hide text size in Autocad?
- On the drawing sheet, right-click the dimension, and then select Edit from the menu. …
- Select the Hide Dimension Value check box.
- Enter a dimension string to display.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do you get rid of diameter?
To hide the diameter symbol, you can go to Standard and Styles Editor -> find the active Dimension Style -> Options -> Diameter Dimension -> select the second radio button from the left -> Ok.
How do you annotate a radius?
To Work with Radial Dimensions
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Dimension. …
- Select an arc or a circle.
- At the prompt, enter r (Radius) or enter d (Diameter).
- Before specifying the dimension line location, you can edit or rotate the text.
- Click to place the dimension line.
How do I delete dimensions in Inventor?
To delete a dimension, right-click the dimension, and click Delete. To change the layer where dimensions are placed, select the dimension. Then on the Annotate tab, Format panel, click the arrow to show the layers list, and select the layer name.
What is the code for O?
What is the Alt code for diameter?
Keyboard Shortcuts – Windows ALT-Codes and Unicode Symbols
|To type this symbol||Press this on your keyboard||Description|
|↻||Alt+8635||Clockwise Open Circle Arrow|
|↺||Alt+8634||Counterclockwise Open Circle Arrow|